Recent content by Crashdodgers

1. C

Question: Am I missing something?

When I first see this games advertisement it stated it was free to play and you can make money, as well put money in and take it out. So I must be missing something as so far I have made a few ped on selling stuff through the TT system and a couple of ped in a privet sell, but most of the funds...
  2. C

Info: Force?

Hi, I was flying through along the river to the west of The Megavolt, when I noticed a cave entrance, with the system saying "joined channel: [force]" I did enter the cave but left very fast:ahh: as I found level 14 creatures in side. Dose any one know what this cave is for, i.e what mission it...
  3. C

2016 So Far

As a new player I have to ask this question, why are the development team bring in new activates such as this gardening which only a small % of players can do, i.e those who own land, so what about players like me who have just started playing and can afford to buy land, also on the subject of...
  4. C

Is there any point in skilling up anymore?

Hit the nail onthe head I may be new to this game but I do agree with what you are saying 1000%, Gone are the days when games were made for the enjoyment of the player, these days it is all about ripping of the player, buy forcing them to spend more and more money. :wise:And in point of fact...
  5. C

Support case resolution

Support dose not work Hi, well I have only been playing this game for about a week, but already I have submitted 3 request to support, the first one they answered with the usual support answer "Unfortunately we are not able to answer in-game related inquiries. You can ask fellow Entropians in...
  6. C

Info: Omegaton Colonist Snug

Thank you for the link, but it did not have the information I was looking for, but still very use full.
  7. C

Info: Omegaton Colonist Snug

Hi, I am looking for information on what is an omegaton colonist snug?:confused:
  8. C

Question: Globals messages

Hi, can someone please explain what the mean of these global messages is, i.e, Joe blogs kill creature a old, 102 ped and Jane doe manufactured explosive rounds 200 ped, dose it mean that Joe blogs got 102 ped for killing the creature and if so how do I get paid for killing them and Jane doe...
  9. C

Help: Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage I

Thanks for the link, I have just TP to Fort Sisyphus to Carrie on with the challenge out there and thought I would be able to complete two other robot challenges as well, wrong after killing 2 level 4 Dorkas I only got the credit for the kills in my Fort Sisyphus challenge only.
  10. C

Thank you for the link and yes as I only started playing a few days ago I have not as yet got the knowledge old players have, but it is worth saying the the mission brief's are not very informative, i.e. some mission's give you way points which always help, but most do not.
  11. C

Explore Even More

Value of starter packs Hi all, Well I am at present as a beginner in this game I decided I would buy one of these start packs, so I bought the 5$ one and I personal can tell you it was not worth the value of 5$. The only thing that has been of ant real use is the weapon (Z12 Barbarella), the...
  12. C

Hi, well I found my self over at Fort Troy, so I decided to try a couple of missions well here, but as per normal in this game the information in the brief dose not help, i.e. no location, which makes me:mad: So here I am again hoping someone on here can help fill in the blanks. I need...
  13. C

Help: Hunting challenge: Iron droka 1

Thank you for the information, but there is no way I am going down there just to get killed for a couple of pec.
  14. C

Help: Hunting challenge: Iron droka 1

Hi, I hope someone can give me the right information about this mission, I am trying to find the correct location for these Droka robots, I have been to the crater near Camp Phoenix and to the Jurra Plateau and have not been able to find these robots and the mission guide is as much use as an...
  15. C

Help: Understanding ammo levels,

Thank you for the explanation, all thou I understand what you said, it still dose not make sense, but again thank you.
Back