1. craw

Meta Codex

Themodius Craw Craw - Meta codex: 250
  2. craw

Mining strongboxes

I got two yesterday on Calypso.
  3. craw

Interplanetary Boss waves round 11!

Thanks again to all the organizers and volunteers for a fun filled event! A note to the devs, at times there was some lag, a few crashes and after dying I had to relog a few times.
  4. craw

The Epic round 10! Interplanetary Boss waves

I also had a great time at the event! There was a bit of a lag at times and had to relog a number of times. A big thanks to all the organizers of the event! I know that it takes a lot of time and effort to make these things happen.
  5. craw

Remove compact feature

Nice trick! I think a better feature would be a button you click and it explicitly tells you every item that is at risk in space - along with the tt value. I just can't imagine anyone thinking "boy, it sure would be nice if I had button to completely randomize my inventory".
  6. craw

Remove compact feature

yep, I've had the pleasure of accidentally clicking this completely useless "feature" and it literally takes hours to get things back in order. I opened a support ticket years ago. Storage is already cumbersome enough.
  7. craw

Entropia Universe 17.3.2 Release Notes

Definitively improved for me! Thanks!.
  8. craw

better auction filters...

I'd like to see a filter that shows only the weapons or tools that are in SIB range for me.
  9. craw

Where is everyone in RT?

IMHO, Rocktropia has the best tunes of any planet in EU!
  10. craw

client loader crashing on Rocktropia splash screen

yep, I'm back online. Thanks to all for your suggestions!
  11. craw

well, I'm getting farther than before, hope this is fixed and I am back online.
  12. craw

I appreciate the suggestion, but no luck here. I guess when I said splash screen, it's really the Rocktropia news feed before it even logs in to to get to the splash screen. I had enclosed a pic with the support ticket so they should be able to understand where it is crashing.
  13. craw

still no word from support, but I understand this is the holiday season. I updated my ticket:
  14. craw

thanks, that worked for my buddy, but the launch window doesn't click for me. I'm gonna try running Entropia from a 3rd computer and fly off the planet. *** oh, any pirates reading this will receive exactly 1 dung from me :)
  15. craw

Starting thread in case anyone else is encountering this. I opened a support ticket. A buddy of mine on Rocktropia is having the exact same problem. I get the same results on 2 different computers: ticket: I was able to login ok yesterday in Calypso. I flew to Rocktropia last night. Now...
Back