Recent content by Cron

1. Cron

Question: How do I get on the middle island?

I found that the Aetherex were a bit too much for me to want to grind away on after killing the 40 on the mountains, if you finish those and want co-ords for young to mature (Collect perfect samples for The Vaccine) I will post them later.
  2. Cron

Help: New to sweating, very confused.

Likely a very old post since sweat is much lower priced now. The only time I sweat is when I feel chatty around friends. You get plenty of opportunity to type with a higher HP mob near a revival while sweating. A patient crew of sweaters will answer questions about game play in such a situation...
  3. Cron

Hunting adives please.

You've access to Vigi, Gremlin, Gnome, and 6a plates too if you want. A few other odds n ends as well. ;) 3600 Rex kill points can be a nice. Courage and handgun boost respectively. Solo I would not recommend but we ought to be able to tank many in a team if you like. 51% of the kill will earn...
  4. Cron

Taming

I so wish I could find a video of the two large maturity diakiba that were brought into P.A. a few times. They would get a command then glitch to aggro everyone including the pet owner/owners nearby. They would not activate the turrets or take weapon damage. The move command near the turrets...
  5. Cron

Bring Back the Red Dot from Laser sights!

When glitched up on the statue in PA the red dot was fun to use. So many would follow it. It also was nice to use to find invisible surfaces when up on buildings or rough terrain (or would that be calyain? ;) ) Anyway having the dot back would be great. Bring back pets too so they can chase...
  6. too lucky

too lucky

7. Cron

Mount Hephastos

See you at the next Hussk spawn maybe? :) BTW for part of the mission I found smaller Aetherex (young through old) N W from Jason Center where the road reaches the hills.
  8. Cron

Losing my mind, need nerd help

Seems like I have a similar issue, hopefully it gets sorted. Edit: Pathping showed a large % loss from 4.69.162.158 in Colorado for me. 25% loss average over 3 tests of 15+ minutes Since I have sparse knowledge about it this it seems like the route goes by wire/fiber eventually to...
  9. Cron

Caly on Gamebreaker

I forgot to post sometime back when i was looking for revives in Thule, Go S W by flying from the exit to Thule. EDIT: Just went there - South central on the map - 69524,66561,250 - the area is on a pillar rising from the water. Re-enter the crystal cavern as often as you wish, although...
  10. Cron

Question: How many quests have people completed?

On Caly 229 a few on others planets too.
  11. Cron

Question: Does Sweat Gatherer Skill affect sweat pull per try

That it does. The point of what i was saying is it was easy at 2 -22 to have a group track when it would be dry. I don't know of anytime they didn't have a set amount :scratch2: Anymore the sweat tool cycles so quickly that less time is lost finding its dry and also its easier to aggro a new...
  12. Cron

Question: Does Sweat Gatherer Skill affect sweat pull per try

It used to be that it once you got enough SG skill you reached a cap and could no longer sweat. If you dabbled in other MF area's the cap came in at a lower SG skill than others just sweating. When it was 2-22 and I was sweating atrox at Zychion we would count the sweat we collected in all...
  13. Cron

Some problems with client game screen

I've gotten used to exiting with alt + F4. Quicker to desktop and no hanging process.
  14. Cron

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

"Should a nodepositer have the same chance to hit a hoff as a depositer? " Sure they should. I hit a hof and a few globals before I ever made a deposit. I had a nice opportunity, with sweat prices being high, to purchase ore and enmatter mining gear as well as a TT sword. Had those swirls not...
  15. Cron

When were you born?

I remember having my older sister, brother, and myself sat before the television and my father saying "Watch this. Its an important event!"
Back