Recent content by cute781217

1. cute781217

So I guess we're just not doing state of the universe anymore?

I think that's because after all these shit like VR, President of Visual world, compet, deeptoken, Equus quad, and more, nothing can bring them anything good at all other than spending tons of money. Annual big sale does not work anymore, I think even them don't know what to do next. I'm here...
  2. cute781217

Developer-Notes #12 - Loot-2.0 Follow-Up

The part of new blueprints is so stupid, it was great before the EP blueprints, it destroy the whole economy. Now mindark tried to rebuild it with series of new new new blueprints, I mean seriously why they always do the same thing multiple times but still can't make things right
  3. cute781217

Achievement: Marvelous Sweat Gatherer

holyshit the ancient secret finally revealed, Dan has over 1 MILLION skills, 1,000,000 skill points, serous achievement. Dan really deserves something name after him in this game. Graz btw :yay:
  4. cute781217

Achievement: Feffoid Bronze Mission Accomplished!

graz for completing it mate. Feffoid is one of my favorite mob. I hope mindark can add silver challenge to it so I can have a reason to hunt it again. Quite some nice markup in the past which includes tiny ESI, martial parts, zero-eight. Does it still dropping martial parts and ESI after the...
  5. cute781217

Serve court papers - via Facebook - The Straits Times

I guess it's probably like it, deathifier designed/made the scoria texture and some other things, and let A-team to use it ingame, when the deal closed deathifier asked a-team to change the texture of scoria, maybe even scoria itself. But a-team thought of only scoria texture belongs to...
  6. cute781217

Serve court papers - via Facebook - The Straits Times

hmmm i guess it explains why Scoria texture was forced to be change, don't know what else might be changed because of this.
  7. cute781217

New Jumpsuits for Players Both Old and New

oh revamp of EU visuals? does it mean it's time for another avatar update again :laugh:
  8. cute781217

Selling: Selling Melee Trauma ampifier VI

Sold thanks
  9. cute781217

Mission Galactica Update

Right, guess I misunderstood the meaning of platform mission, which means you can do it anywhere, not that you need to travel around to complete it.
  10. cute781217

Mission Galactica Update

I don't see what makes it an epic and platform wide mission when you just collecting or buying some animal oils, if nothing has changed people can just stay in one planet and done up to stage VII as atrox are dropping Bio ID as well. In my opinion, epic and platform wide mission should be like...
  11. cute781217

New in Entropia - Classified Strongboxes

Speechless...:eyecrazy:
  12. cute781217

Entropia Universe 15.3.0 Release Notes

Along with the release note of RT, so I guess you are right, CND island has moved to RT.
  13. cute781217

Where are we heading to?

At first, Mindark asked planet partners to develop local economy by creating planetary specific minerals, loots and blueprints. Arkadia is the only planet other than Calypso does this right, but seems like everything went wrong since the update of Planet calypso update 2012.5, which released...
  14. cute781217

How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

I feel people are kinda over-reacted at this. This has been known for a looooooooooong while, but Mindark stated there's no personal loot pool, so even they got 60 ped spent registered at 20 ped decay they don't actually earn anything. And even you drop all 3 at the same time, you need to hit 2...
  15. cute781217

Selling: Selling Energized Crystal

I'm selling Energized crystal @ 133% Ares powder @102% Contact with me here or ingame thanks.
Back