Recent content by dabrixmgp

1. D

Is there a Female Dune Rider set in game?

why hasnt it dropped since 2014? Did they remove it from the loot tables?
  2. D

Is there a Female Dune Rider set in game?

I scrolled back several years in search and only saw male sets for sale.
  3. D

Loot Boxes Are Now Illegal, What's This Mean For Strongboxes?

Wouldnt this game be exempt since basically everything in the game could be considered gambling. I mean creatures are just walking loot boxes. You depo, buy gear and ammo, then kill stuff hoping you get HoFs. How is that any different than loot boxes?
  4. D

8K Bery - MA serioulsy? What is this shit?

How much of it was oil and shrapnel though? Id like to see uber (UL) stuff dropping again.
  5. D

Buying: WTB Koroma (F)

Just started on the Feffoid Mission and need something to replace my old Adj Pixie. Looking to buy a Female set of Koroma.
  6. D

Help: Figuring out the best weapon/armor for the job

When I want to hunt something I havent hunted before I usually just YouTube search "Entropia <Mob Name>" for what ever I wanna hunt and then see what gun the guy is using to kill them. Sort by date added and also use little common sense. For example if hes killing everything in 3 shots then...
  7. D

What would happen if there was a server wipe?

yeah pretty much this. we would still have the current in game map and all the LAs and Malls and stuff like that. Just we would all be n00bs again with what ever you get after the tutorial. I just think I would be fun to start over. Obviously if you own the best LAs and gear it proly wouldnt...
  8. D

What would happen if there was a server wipe?

Yeah I know it will never happen but lets have some fun for a minute. Lets say MA hit the reset switch and wiped away everything. Basically back to how it was on Day 1. What would happen once the game came back online? Would loot be just as awesome as it was back then or would it still be...
  9. D

FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

I remember when I first gave this game a go back in like 2006-2008 I got actual Loot from mobs. I remember looting lots of weapons and armor. Even lowbie mobs at least dropped Pixie. Back then playing seemed more fun and exciting cause you never knew what your next kill might drop. Now we...
  10. D

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Not me lol. I stole it from the screenshot section. Its the one with the most views so figured it had to be good. Going by the UI its gotta be hella old
  11. D

So loot like this is coming back?
  12. D

Sweet, going back to the days of old when HoFs meant weapons and armor instead of ammo.
  13. D

Kerberos Log

Well that Knife broke so time to spend 3 hours going to every shop on Calypso looking for a replacement. 4653/12000 Adjusted Pixie Arm Guards (F) 0 -0.16 PED Adjusted Pixie Foot Guards (F) 0 -0.13 PED Adjusted Pixie Gloves (F)...
  14. D

Kerberos Log

Screw the gun switched to Isis LSB 10 with Melee I Amp 2200-3000/12000 Isis LSB 10 (L) 0 -51.10 PED Melee Trauma Amplifier I 0 -10.01 PED Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg -1 -0.01 PED Total...
  15. D

Kerberos Log

Stage II done Abrer Laser Sight 0 -0.92 PED Adjusted Pixie Harness (F) 0 -0.02 PED Adjusted Pixie Helmet (F) 0 -0.02 PED Adjusted Pixie Thigh Guards (F) 0...
Back