Recent content by Daemus

1. Daemus

Help: Hoping to get a new Laptop, looking for some advice

New development, a local brand is coming out with a new one, is this as good as I think it is? Neo Elan L4300-3D 15.6″ HD display @ 1366×768 pixels Intel Core i7 740QM @ 1.73GHz (4 cores, 8 threads) up to 2.93GHz on Turbo Boost 4GB DDR3 RAM (max 8GB) 500GB SATA HDD nVidia GeForce GTX 285M w/...
  2. Daemus

Really? That's enough, I would have gone with a 1gb GPU just because it's the biggest capacity I know. More importantly, are you really sure this can run Entropia on high with firefox on the side?
  3. Daemus

I thought it's on the description of my avatar on the left side of the screen, I'm from the Philippines so it may be difficult to have something like that shipped over due to possible taxes
  4. Daemus

My only problem now is how to find one locally, thanks for the info though, I'll give it some thought. It really is hard to beat a price like that Price is quite high though, although I can understand considering the size of the laptop, thanks for the link Probably the biggest problem with...
  5. Daemus

I meant what kind of settings I could play Entropia on. The video card isn't very amazing I think, but then again, I've been playing Entropia on safe mode for years so low setting would be a good improvement.
  6. Daemus

@rhongbe 25 degrees Celsius is still a reasonable heat level. The laptop described in the previous page had an average of 40, way too much on startup of a game. @Luckycharm How about it's game perfomance? I'd like to know if I could surf the net while playing EU, can it do that?
  7. Daemus

I looked up some info about this laptop, it's impressive but the temperature problem has never bothered you? On the other hand, the newer GT725 seems to have solved some of those issues, can anyone verify for me? I'm not totally convinced it can run Entropia on High settings
  8. Daemus

Well, I've got some funding but I never really thought that I had enough money to begin with. Thanks for the info, I look into those things. I any case, thanks to all those who have replied, if anyone else has any more suggestions, I'm open to them, but from here on out, it looks like I'll be...
  9. Daemus

I was planning to upgrade the ram anyway. @aridash I see your point with the video card, I had the dealer look it up since they didn't know either @Gravaton I'll try to follow that then Most important to me is the fact that I can play Entropia and run Firefox with multiple tabs. Other than...
  10. Daemus

Not sure how high I should aim in terms of laptops that can run Entropia(windowed) and run multiple tabs on firefox at the same time. I play the game on safe mode at home since my videocard can barely handle to run the game. My current benchmark is the Acer AS 4745G-332G50MN the specs are...
  11. Daemus

Download errors

If it's just an update they really should have just put their own torrent, it doesn't make sense to have to use the DNA crap when it don't run well
  12. Daemus

Info: Blueprint comprehension

My theory is that it's more likely to skill up if you succeed in crafting the item, in which case, skilling also has to factor Cos, which gives more reasons to use BPC
  13. Daemus

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

Holy craping 98
  14. Daemus

Question: what happened to all the community ppl?

That's true, and I'm usually here while crafting since I can't use my character anyway
  15. Daemus

Question: Do you purchase your crafting supplies at a shop or booth?

If you can get the Crafters to congregate near your spot, then you have a viable business right there, it might be hard considering you will need some good mining teams to get the gear but I think it's do-able
Back