Recent content by Daffas

1. D

Servers down?

I want to say that there were a few more hofs. Not sure how many though.
  2. D

Servers down?

Not sure, but I was just playing and got kicked off, and get the connection error message even after restart. So hopefully there will be an update. Kind of odd not to announce it.
  3. D

Question: Looking for a new computer...

If I were you, I would avoid going to Walmart. Alot of their computers you can build yourself for much cheaper. And not alot to choose from. Someone said earlier to avoid the big companies. Watch out at Best Buy because they tend to over price some of their stuff. Newegg.com is a nice site...
  4. D

NEW mind force

I hope with the new mind force stuff that they will give globals for sweating, and every once in a while give you more sweat on an attempt.
  5. D

FYI: Minforce/Taming competition: 50Ped prize each

I think mindforce will come around Sept. 1 And taming will be Sept. 29
  6. D

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

That would be sweet to get up their. Looked like an interesting area.
  7. D

Noooo! :) I was walking down there too. Congrats for finding it Seth.
  8. D

Now isn't to early to give out a clue. :) Its later than when Rufen asked.
  9. D

I'm still new to Entropia, but how do I get there? LOL Just found where it would be on the map. Now I just have to make it there.
  10. D

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

I am also done. When you are finished with every thing, I would also like to see the results. (Forgot who said they would like to see it too.)
  11. D

Scenery Graphics

Ok, thanks for the reply. I never thought about the LOD. :)
  12. D

Scenery Graphics

When I play the game I am walking along and notice that a tree looks fine when its far a way. But when I get closer it changes into a different form of the same tree. Anyone else have this? I have a Radeon HD 4830 and drivers are up to date. Settings are almost maxed. Thank you.
  13. D

Help: Tiers? Tears? Help?

Here is one spot that helped me out alot. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/172713-under-hood-bigger-stronger-better.html I guess that it will upgrade for L weapons atomatically. But unlimted weapons need to be upgraded.
  14. D

I want to hunt now what

Start www.entropiaforum.com and on the left side it will have a tutorial section. And click on the one that you would like to get into. This will help you get started. There is also http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Main+Page And this one...
  15. D

New Loot window design

I would also like to see a different loot window, that could be resized. To me the loot windows dont fit the games theme very well. A more techy version would be cool. I like all of your ideas for a new loot window. I would also might like to see when you have loot that it dosent go over the...
Back