Recent content by Dai Arf

1. Dai Arf

Please Help - I Need To Find Djuba Oberon Boa

Not posted on here for ages - don't know much about EMW but thats a fantastic gesture :)
  2. Dai Arf

Its still there ! Must be you :)

Its still there ! Must be you :)
  3. Dai Arf

Happy New Year 2010 Thread.

Happy New Year to you all :)
  4. Dai Arf

Supremacy Reign, someone in charge PM me

Noted - i'm sure Eron will let me know if i'm needed
  5. Dai Arf

New Nvidia Drivers

Running i7 920 (@3.5) on W7 64 bit - GTX285 with latest drivers - no CTD issues for me. The odd gfx glitch but more to do with EU than the drivers i think. Dual GPU issue ? Cheers Dai
  6. Dai Arf

FYI: Supremacy Reign is Recruiting at all levels

Bump us up ! :wtg:
  7. Dai Arf

Help: What setup to use, Intel Vs. AMD

Just built a new pc myself Not on a cheap budget but hopefully a decent pc to run EU. As someone mentioned earlier - i7 920 - mines o/c from 2.66 to 3.5 on air with no problems - people get them to 4.0 but mine never runs anywhere near 100% so why bother :) GTX 285 - fastest single GPU gfx...
  8. Dai Arf

Discovery: Katsuichi Determination, SGA Edition

Gz - I know it couldn't have a better home Arf :yay:
  9. Dai Arf

VU 10.1 Content list

Did we find out where we get sweat from, must have missed it somewhere along the line ? Been a long day at the office :ahh:
  10. Dai Arf

EF Running Slow?

Few days ago i had problems with EF and a number of other sites, in fact my daughter was going mental because she couldn't get on facebook. I'm on Virgin - think it was an isp related problem - also suffered disconnections ingame along with another SR member also on Virgin in the UK. All seems...
  11. Dai Arf

Help: EP-40 Merc VS EP-41 Military

I always follow these threads with interest - hoping that someone can convince me to go UL over L. I don't have anywhere near the skills to use UL efficiently, have an ep40 and Frean D Delta in my inventory along with a 104 / beast. Don't tend to use them. The L weapons with lowish markup...
  12. Dai Arf

New PC Bought Today And Cant even log in

Are you running windowed or fullscreen ? I had some problems full screen so ran windowed for a while. Also try playing around with resolutions, helped me out in the early days of instability. Unfortunately i'm using a GTX 285 so no real comparision but it may help. Also using Win 7 - as...
  13. Dai Arf

FYI: Supremacy Reign is Recruiting at all levels

Bumping us up :)
  14. Dai Arf

Info: settings-ce,your tweak and GFX card

Cool Etopia! How did you remove the small grass ? I would like to try the same. Must be a setting i have missed :( Thanks Dai
  15. Dai Arf

Info: settings-ce,your tweak and GFX card

The grass seems to be the main issue that drops my FPS the most, the bloody stuff is everywhere !
Back