Recent content by DaisyColdFinger

1. DaisyColdFinger

Dev Notes #19 - Item Dropping Changes

As any glitcher can testify it is not the item drops that slow the game down but rather more likely the wasteful coding that exists throughout the game in the form of triple layered walls & floors, hidden land masses and half built discarded buildings beneath the surface.
  2. DaisyColdFinger

R.I.P. to PvP

You have described Cyrene's Hub - which would be a far greater & persistent success on Cally...
  3. DaisyColdFinger

Help: launcher stuck

Same issues with the launcher on my side as well. Tried that - no joy.
  4. DaisyColdFinger

I hate this damn game!

Edit : NVM Well with all the stuff going on as of late over here im done posting on pcf Tried to help the guy out and post his pro game positive image of a game win with the line "Here is your image" and you lot come and take the image down but leave my text hanging, making me " now ex pcf...
  5. DaisyColdFinger

The Idiocy of people

I smell pirates.....would the real "Gustav Skytte" please sta............. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Flag_of_Edward_England.svg
  6. DaisyColdFinger

Loot Wave Prediction Software

You can try to directly avoid it, but whether we like it or not it exist and is far more prevalent than it seems most folks realize.
  7. DaisyColdFinger

Show us ya face!

So you looking for a female color square or circle icon img companion ? Sry dont know any but good luck sir.
  8. Coldfinger hits 40

Coldfinger hits 40

Omw to a poker game
  9. DaisyColdFinger

Your Top 5 TV series/box sets

Yes i got hooked on Incorporated and Caprica, but sadly just one season for Incorporated. Interestingly, looking at everyone lists there is a definite taste among EU players for Dystopia and SciFi type shows. Found most of what i like via Tastekid ( Now TasteDive) recommendations, but not sure...
  10. DaisyColdFinger

Your Top 5 TV series/box sets

Current Billions Better Call Saul The Americans Colony Bates Motel Previous Incorporated Lillyhamer The Good Wife Ray Donovan Low Winter Sun Vikings House of Cards Breaking Bad The Borgias Caprica Crisis Westworld Black Mirror and lots you all already mentioned.
  11. DaisyColdFinger

Solo Kong Skilling

Well the headline is rather dull and generally i dont look to get impressed in dull places....but maybe thats just me ey :cool:
  12. DaisyColdFinger

Solo Kong Skilling

Yea apparently it's a thing and this is what those post event revive kong solo sweaters are getting ============================================================================= DODGE Skilling on Kongs Skill 1x L494 Kong Dodge gives +24.73 Dodge Skill Points Per L494 Kong Level 1x L494 Kong...
  13. DaisyColdFinger

How old are you?

Gen X, hit Level 40 few months back - thank cod i just missed the millennial generation roll call (there is still hope for some of you). Any ideas for level 40 midlife crises missions ? - meh will be too busy - nvm :smoke:
  14. DaisyColdFinger

How come Entropia is not more popular?

So my theory for the moment is that they want more players but are not ready to risk loosing existing players due to an almost inevitable and massive increase in lag spikes that will almost certainly accompany a large influx of new users.