Recent content by DAManager

1. D

Digital Manager Abduction RT LAs

Never once have we ever said to buy this bp, or any item for that fact because we are affiliated with anyone. This is pure lies, however many of you have fed off this and went wild. This is the official reply, If you can't see what the OP is doing, then you really need to take a step back and...
  2. D

Digital Manager Abduction RT LAs

Blows my mind how one person can make accusations and suddenly its fact. This community is unbelieveable. Mastermeh, when did we ever make some chat program? What else can you think of, because whenever there is any opportunity, you are only capable of starting more fake rumors. I invite MA...
  3. D

Selling: Angel (M) Arm Guards Tier 1.0

Item sold Thanks
  4. D

Buying: Angel (M) UL parts

Buying all except Arm Guard - Please private message with peice available and price for each. If price not included do not expect reply. Thanks.
  5. D

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Please try to exercise some restraint while you wait for the press release rather then make assumptions.
  6. D

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Digital Abduction We, Digital Abduction, will be making a formal press release in the coming days regarding the events that have happend in the past few days. I think you will find a majority of the claims made on the forum to be not only baseless, but simply continuing the "mob mentality" that...
  7. D

Buying: Omegaton A106

pm sent thanks
  8. D

InvestaFoe ES500

Drop rate has slowed significantly for ES500
  9. D

InvestaFoe ES500

Still taking offers on these scanners - S200 to S500
  10. D

Selling: Chikara InvestaFoe ES500

Updated :)
  11. D

InvestaFoe ES500

pm me your offer for one if u want an ES500 or below .
  12. D

InvestaFoe ES500

I can end the speculation. Yes, the ES500 are looting on rocktropia. What mob is up to you to figure out. I was the very first one to loot and sell on auction. I listed it for a buyout of 3500peds and someone purchased it within minutes. This was looted after only 5 mobs killed. TT was around 7ped.
  13. D

Selling: Chikara InvestaFoe ES500

Selling ES500 / 400 / 300 - Taking offers now - Only a few left - Thanks for looking.
  14. D

Picture of Peds

Does anyone have a decent picture of peds ? I am looking to create something in photoshop but have been unable to find a picture of peds :) Just looking for a stack / pile of them I can use to make what looks like a mound of treasure. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  15. D

Selling: Selling my account

Can you even do this with the EULA ?
Back