1. D

Selling: OR Possibly trading my ML-35

SOLD for +13k.
  2. D

Extra skill period poll!

Im with him ^ lol.
  3. D

Selling: OR Possibly trading my ML-35

Might be getting rid of this sweet gun, as i have replaced it now. Just a thread to see if any of you have an item of equal or similar value (a small ped difference can be paid) that u might want to trade for this (could be a gun or armor, or a nice fap perhaps?). Also if u are willing to pay...
  4. D

PVP event: Revenge of the Guides

Nice Event. -BoogZ :-)
  5. D

Black Hawk's 15$ Experiment Wiebke Ash Frown

Good luck. -BoogZ :-)
  6. D

Ambulimax hunting log!

Hunt #84 is when u will get the DOA/Uber. -BoogZ :-) p.s. Cool thread, simple, and interesting.
  7. D

Is this IT after 2 1/2 years?

To me its not about the graphics, but its about the "gameplay". -BoogZ :-)
  8. D

Entropia outside the universe! :D

All i am saying is, in all my years, i have never heard booze reffered to as turps. Although, i have heard of some people stooping so low, as to drink turpentine in replacement of booze, but hey, they proberly drink bleach to clean there teeth aswell. -BoogZ :-) p.s. I did like the original...
  9. D

Nope, still not seeing it, i think with all the years and booze, i would have heard of it, also, i click your turps link, and it doesent mention booze. Any Aussies wanna back me up? maybe the reallllly poor folk drink turpentine as booze, that may be where u/we are getting confused.? -BoogZ :-)
  10. D

I have been an Australian for 25 years and never, ever, heard the term "Turps" for booze. -BoogZ :-)
  11. D

Ambulimax hunting log!

Good Luck! -BoogZ :-) p.s. if it does improve your luck, ill make 1 also, as i really need some atm. peace.
  12. D

If you could change ONE thing in EU...

A solo, and team quest line, even if it was just to get an item, from 1 point to another-through a pack of mobs, or defend point A from a pack of mobs for X amount of time, anything to make it slightly more interesting while hunting. sorry if this was already said, i dident read all the posts...
  13. D

I need your guru skills - dormant acc

Go to the My Account section of the planet calypso website, log in and all that so u can view a list of your items, that counts as logging in, and it worked for me. -BoogZ :-)
  14. D

Getting Bumped - Damn it's Annoying

Makes it very hard on CP, it really sucks that they can bump u while u fap and lose 3/4 of the heal. -BoogZ :-)
  15. D

Selling: Selling Shadow Arms (F) SGA

Bump for 2 good friends. -BoogZ :-)
Back