Recent content by danMaron

1. D

Mindark treating players differently (auction mistake, the following)

Hi Helena, I give u a short but effectiv advise. Call Mindark and threaden with a lawyer. You have any chance to compromise Entropia Universe. For your and all of the player people background. This universe isnt conform with the EU Gambling rule and by the way, same with TOS ;) Atm nobody has...
  2. D

Selling: Sell out - Skills / Pets / some other stuff

bump :=) :scratch2::wtg::smoke:
  3. D

bump up the thread :) bump I up...
  4. D

Hiya ALL, time to go and some to sell. Skills / Skill Value / TT Value: Prospecting / 7.575 / 867.00 Surveying @ ingame auction now cheap Mineral Sense / 3.986 / 60,69 Miner / 3.605 / 50.70 Mining / 6.115 / 344.00 Ground Assessment / 4.184 / 112.74 Geology / 6.258 / 372.49 Drilling / 2.162 /...
  5. D

Happy Birthday Entropia

spanking? i don't like this kind of dirty games :laugh:
  6. D

Happy Birthday Entropia

Happy B-Day? NO! I am angry! Entropia don't give a Bday gift for my avatars 10th Bday at the 26/01/2016! a shame :laugh:
  7. D

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

First of all to be not offtopic u dont need to delete it - after this post i will think about this very strange handling. It should be possible to give a answer if u quote me :). Mate you are totaly wrong with your writing about: My view on this as a member of PCF is that being a member here...
  8. D

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

I saw the remove too. And i thing we are in a strange EU world now. I cant understand that any censoring is possible. As a journalism i know that a freedom speech is a high value in any kind of community, private life or state. I am very suprised about the acting. And i dont know is the thread...
  9. D

Entropia Universe Maintenance

i think MA need a rule: don't drink alcohol in the office :)
  10. D

Entropia Universe Support Times?

Same here, support don't answered any questions and help to solve the problem. My first contact 22. August got a request fast at the same day, then after over 2 1/2 month with some information and ask about the status - no answer anymore and the support case is at the status "open" shame on it...
  11. D

T-Shirts from Entropia Store

Sorry it isn't a right way to promote the game, thats childish and not professional for a million dollar company! Such merchandise is "on top" to a right and strategical media-campaign. If the Company would invest in a really good advertise campaign (worldwide) and use different communication...
  12. D

T-Shirts from Entropia Store

its ridiculous, MA should focus other goals to improve and balancing the game and not provide merchandise... :mad:
Back