Recent content by DannyGo Danny BadukWeiqi

1. D

New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

Hmm..... in this case the deeds I guess are really buying like 1/20th of the losses of a playesr in an area.
  2. D

1 million ped x .03 / 800,000 = 0.0375. So even if every mob was a global it should have been almost a 4 pec payout. I guess the event mobs were not included in NTI loot.
  3. D

Don't get how 1 Million peds in globals results in 3 pec payout. It seems a million ped in total cycle should be a 3 pec payout.
  4. D

News: Triton Industries Shares

Well I think it is a bit funny to be negative as anyone who bought Triton stands at a pretty big positive now with the limited shares. I didn't see the announcement and didn't get many shares, but I did sell what Triton I had at a pretty good profit. I guess we all complained about the...
  5. D

Not bad to wait on sales. Bond Bull & Bear market phases tend to be 20-30 years. We are realistically at the worst point on the cycle to be offering this sort of investment. Probably in 5 years or so when real-world yields normalize things may be a bit different. Assuming the place...
  6. D

I'm hearing Sand King has gone missing. Triton Industries needs to launch a search and rescue so we can shoot the Sand King.
  7. D

And for NTI to go above 10 Ancient Greece must also sell out. AG looks better ATM and will have more development than NTI.
  8. D

I'm sure the deeds would sell out within a day if that got scheduled.
  9. D

I got 10 shares. Enough to be entertaining, but not regret if somehow it goes south.
  10. D

Oh the old NTI model! It worked once.
  11. D

TBH if they really wanted most of the shares of Triton to sell all they would need to do is announce a mini Mayhem there in January. Seems they just don't care the outcome.
  12. D

They already own the income from Triton shares so it seems they don't care if the shares sell or don't sell. MA is like we have an experiment let's see doesn't matter how it goes.
  13. D

Question: Implants of yet to be unlocked skills?

Depending how close you are you could also do a few of the 2,000 brown papoos for coloring.
  14. D

Question: Implants of yet to be unlocked skills?

The situation won't happen actually. The way NI dailies work is there are a bunch of options. You will only be given options of ones you have unlocked. For this daily there is: Mechanics, Concentration, Medicine, and Material Comprehension. 3 of them are base skills. I'm 4.89...
  15. D

News: Introducing TWEN Token

I've sold over 100 tokens so far. :)
Back