Recent content by DannyO

1. D

Entrolympic Events 2020

Due to complaints from players, and the discussion amongst the sponsors, you can withdraw my name from the list. Good Luck to all......
  2. D

Buying: Empty Esi’s

Looking for empty esi’s regards, DannyO
  3. D

Buying: Closed - Modified Merc ….. any tier

There is a Scanthi for sale t6, they are quite rare, only 3 in game, blp version, if you have the skills..... A big plus is a Dante amp is only like 800 ped compared to laser amp prices!!
  4. D

Selling: A few nice items......

He doesn’t have an account, and I am trying to help.... is that ok?
  5. D

Selling: A few nice items......

Scanthi t6 - +50k Imp Gyro Fap - + 30k Full Pegasus M - + 25k Arkadia shop - open to offers Full Sandstormer M - + 30k
  6. D

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Are you some sort of Halfwit? You really think I don't have better things to do than to TP around the planets trying to gain skills from a TP Chip? What good would that be, smart arse? Anybody who knows me, will know I grind big mobs...….….. I have a mod resto which I use all the time and an...
  7. D

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

A lot has been written on this forum, questioning my integrity, with defamatory comments, so even though my account is currently pending investigation, I thought I would reply with a brief statement. I am sure this statement will be pulled apart by the conspiracy theorists of you, but it is...
  8. D

Selling: T 9.9 Perfected Tegretov TR6

Deleted...…….
  9. D

Deleted...…….
  10. D

Deleted...…….
  11. D

Mayhem BP-70 Perfected

Deleted...…….