Recent content by Dante aka Ghost

1. D

Computer Fans

OOOOR does anyone know a way t SAFELY mod a fan to be thinner. I just need somethign to sit there doesnt need to me high end. i just have a 200mm hole on the side of a case where an intake needs to be lol i was thinking about trying to take it apart and replace the fan blades with smaller ones...
  2. D

Whole game crash?

post changed mid way thru typnig ignore this O.O
  3. D

Computer Fans

thanks man ill try there keep the ideas coming btw lol. i like to have many options XD
  4. D

Computer Fans

thats really hot man mine workring is 22-24 degrees celsius. they generally arnt supposed ot be over 80 degrees F or perfomance issues and stability problems can occur.
  5. D

Computer Fans

So i got this custom built PC and theres spot on the side for case fan the thing is the CPU cooler is to big for the case fan to fit on it. the case fan is 200mmx 30 mm anyone know where i can get thinner case fans? it needs to be 200 to fill the spot but i would liek it half as thick. 15mm if...
  6. D

Oh b*llocks

thats gonna sting lol. sucks pretty bad. at least the bike didnt get to badly hurt.
  7. D

Vehicle preview

i see a new strain of cars lodged in peoples properties. or someone finding a way to glitch it inside and terrorizing the malls O.O or at least the need to implement a towing service for ppl getting airborne and rolling the car.
  8. D

A nice joke

awesome gratz
  9. D

Highest number of sweat attempts without success

it used to be terrible before the new VU. i quit for a while until the new vu came out after getting close to 120 attempts before succeeding and getting 1 sweat. and i have a pretty decent skill in it to so it made no sense. but its much better now it seems.
  10. D

First HoF :) pvp

well congrats to you .
  11. D

Lost my bloody ticket again Episode 3

i was gonna say how do you manage to drop it o.O
  12. D

Aww.. crap

lmao thats epic.
  13. D

Selling: Out

id like to see prices for these things to? maybe put the asking price beside the respective item???
  14. D

Question: Do I need a complete reinstall?

when in doubt reinstall. never hurts. or rebooting first then reinstalling.
  15. D

I Apologize.

Props for the apology. I wasnt around for what happened and have no idea what went down. but props for stepping up and apologizing. you dont see that much these days.
Back