Recent content by davidgr1200

1. davidgr1200

MM diploma this year?

Yeah, me too. Was building a nice collection. Oh well, I shan't bother next year.
  2. davidgr1200

MM diploma this year?

I am also wondering. Have I missed my diploma? Anyone know how to get it? Were there any this time?
  3. davidgr1200

Question: How many people actually use their apartments as apartments these days?

How many people actually use their apartments as apartments these days? as something more than merely storage? It used to be that some people were very imaginative when decorating their apartments but now most of the accessible ones seem to be empty.
  4. davidgr1200

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

I agree completely! A yearly interest rate of 20% is impossible to find anywhere else, even in junk bonds.
  5. davidgr1200

It's been quite the journey, but now...

Profit? So if I understand your numbers correctly you made a profit of around 29000 PED. Congratulations!
  6. davidgr1200

(Lengthy) Diary of a new Calypso swimmer

People used to complain so much about killing 10 mobs in a row and not getting any loot so MA introduced Novas & Blazars to shut them up. Actually, when they were first introduced Blazars were actually sellable and could mean the difference between a profit and a loss on a hunt. Now the markup...
  7. davidgr1200

I'm back....

wb Hurri. Hope everything is stable now.
  8. davidgr1200

1 Year =)

I see you included the most important thing: Made some good friends. Hope your second year is even better!
  9. davidgr1200

I am going to give a second chance to...

What I don't understand is why they are wasting time changing the look of mobs rather than spending that time working on some of the many other things we actually want!
  10. davidgr1200

Fellow Entropians.......

I think the expression "return" is being used wrongly here. If you put $100 in a bank account and get a 30% return, then after 1 year you will have $130 (i.e. +$30) If you put $100 in cld and get payouts of 30% during one year you have $30 (i.e. -$70) The difference is that you have bought a cld...
  11. davidgr1200

Question: What do you do to entertain yourself whilst sweating?

I find it very interesting that people who play a game have to do something else at the same time in order to have fun. If I wasn't having fun playing a game I would do something else instead.
  12. davidgr1200

Ad suplimented income

The idea is good, but the problem would be the same as with the global ads: who would advertise? MA/FPC don't seem to be able to sell much advertising.
  13. davidgr1200

Question: Swedish ISP users, what ISP you use?

COM HEM works well most of the time and that's just the 2 MB connection. Lag seems to be more correlated with when someone else in the household is listening to something on internet.
  14. davidgr1200

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

When I first started playing EU I had no idea it was a cash economy. I had seen a friend playing at it looked quite interesting so I just started playing and got hooked. This was a few years ago now and,despite saying I would never deposit, I have deposited quite a few times. I see it more like...
  15. davidgr1200

Auction morons

You can fight them, Oleg: When you buy from auction, do not buy the cheapest items, buy the ones which cost 5% more.
Back