Recent content by Davies Davies

1. D

VU 9.4 vs VU 12.4

I wanted to choose VU 9.4 but it is gone we cant bring it back no point in voting for that lost one. and VU12.something is really bad, like other people says loot is worse. My own crafting return shows me the same, always below 50% return, my entire bp collection is worth less than 1000...
  2. D

How long should it take to finish a beacon mission?

I did the beacon missions thing a couple of time now It is good, take back all the critism I said about beacon Dont change it now... keep as it is please. repeat It is good dont change it. ( loot can always better )
  3. D

Selling: my craplootsian life time (L) texture BP collection

hmm so all the (L) texture bp I have gathered from crafting in 5 years time isnt worth TT+ 1 K sweat oh well, didnt expect much of it anyway...they are craplootso bp doubt they will do anyone good. I 'd better go gather 1K sweat at Nea's then. Sale close thank you all
  4. Cheapastravel

Cheapastravel

5. D

Unschedueled Cheap As Travel Agency

service cancled ... gl all
  6. D

Selling: my craplootsian life time (L) texture BP collection

selling my collections of (L) texture BP for 36 ped Accumilated in years of my noob texture crafting runs ... I dont have the skills and luck to use them but someone may have better luck and skills who ever you are -> come and buy them now :) list: Ambulimax Leather Texture...
  7. D

Any Strange signal yet?

.... you guys could have told us like a million years before dont have the budget and heart to go mine between a million robots. hitrate is below 50% doh... good luck ubers lol
  8. D

Worst Loot System EVER!

Wel best thing you can do righ tnow is just try to sell anything that has some value try to withdraw much as you can and chip out skills which are worth chipping out MM is coming , so ESI will be dirt cheap soon downgrade your gameplay is the best way to protest, wel honestly protest...
  9. D

Any Strange signal yet?

No beacon and no loot, time to pull the plugs again and back to mine miltril Thanx for nothing lol
  10. D

Selling: Selling Inventory around 1600 Worth of items before Christmass otherwise it all goes to TT

Hi, may I buy the basic extractor from you for the price you set on the spread sheet? 103% ? I have TT'ed my stash for ammo lol now I need them again for crafting leathe texture and bloody MA nerfed my loot and I cant loot them for almost 1 week !@#!2
  11. D

What Should We Do When MA is All out Against Regular Players in Space?

Please tell me if there is any convoy traveling to other planets... I always got shoot down in space, cant go any where.
  12. D

Any Strange signal yet?

Any beacons yet? I still cant see anyone loot something 50 ped from a robot space craft... If still nothing today, maybe time to stop looking ?
  13. D

Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

Hmm my condolence. May all our peds rest in peace.
  14. D

Thank you for gifts.

Thanx for the gifts The polar bear head is one of the best thing ever designed and modeled in EU Very good bear head too bad there are no bear emotes to do an Arrrrrrrr sound and then scratch with my hands... in other games they sell special (seasonal) emotes for real money you know...
Back