Recent content by davlui

1. D

63.9 k Proteron ATH

Big Big Gratz m8's tusalusa rules LOL LOL:yay: "Este ano o papai noel chegou um pouco tarde LOL mas como se costuma dizer mais vale tarde que nunca LOL. Pena nao ter ido com voces pois andava a caçar hog e nao deu nada foi so perder.
  2. D

Hi m8 never see you online again, log in so we can talk. Bye

Hi m8 never see you online again, log in so we can talk. Bye
  3. D

PETITION for Miners ...

divad davlui lui
  4. D

Uber: First time 2 towers in same day

Gratz 2x Parabens a dobrar "tuga power" LOL
  5. D

ATH: 28k Sumina old

Big Big gratz arnaud. gz gz gz to the next one and other and other LOL. Lets make a hunt togheter now lucky bastard..... LOL.;) see you in game m8.:wtg:
  6. D

2 Hofs in 1 day

Gratz m8 but with 14k hof and not even an ep41, come on MA what happens to the loot system, good things only for some?????
  7. D

Latest big mining ATHs undeserved?

Hi it's seems that its not me who notice this LOL. Its true and i agree with you but what the hell you are free to go if you don't accept this or create 1 new avatar drop some bombs and try to find your nooobish ATH. Good luck m8...
  8. D

To have or not to have skills

Hi to all I understand that skills its crucial to deal with big guns, but look at mining i know ppl with no skills at all in mining and with tt stuff and with that pulls out a tower ppl like me wo drops 300000000000000000000000000bombs until now and 1 (404 blausarium) HOF, now you going to say...
  9. D

To have or not to have skills

Im confused about the skills in the game, the skills count to anything or its one more way to take our money and time? Lately what i see its noobs with TT material taking big HOF someones near ATH's then i see ppl with many skills with big toys losing big amount of peds every day and dont get...
  10. D

HoF: molisk 667

Gratz, looks like you find a big fat molisk m8.
  11. D

HoF: Enother good day at Atrox - 1600 ped

Big gratz on the HOF, im still looking for 1 like that and the proof is the 150 atrox bones on my storage LOL.
  12. D

HoF: I am back!

Gratz cool hof.
  13. D

Selling: All my skills

Bump for you m8 Is allways sad to see one m8 living the game. Good luck in RL to you m8 hope you can log in time to time to say hello to the soc m8. once again GL
  14. D

HoF: Good night to go out and drop some bombs.

Well titles says it all Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thx
  15. Newhof

Newhof

Back