Recent content by Deepa2

1. Deepa2

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

hilarious :LOL: MA reached new bottom. I thought it's not possible. :yay: Will try to log in to see this circus. 🤡
  2. Deepa2

Selling: WTT Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5 + 5000 peds for DOA FOE (t10)

subj, might consider SGA
  3. Deepa2

Suggestion: Suggestion of the decade. Don't you dare to look into this thread. (Epic!)

Sorry mate, real bonus values are off table. But nice decoration suggestion have some chances to be implemented by MA.
  4. Deepa2

Suggestion: Suggestion of the decade. Don't you dare to look into this thread. (Epic!)

We all understand, why do we spend thousands of dollars monthly here, right? (at least me) For swirls, right? (at least me ):tower: Isn't it a time to make swirls EPIC? How cool would be to have swirl radius increased by amount of peds? We can leave default hof size for 1k peds, and then...
  5. Deepa2

Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

ok why no doa mayhem is taken yet? are they so bad?
  6. Deepa2

Question: Why is there no recurring monthly option?

I have a heart attack every time I deposit, do you really want to make this process automatic and recurring?
  7. Deepa2

Help: Should Rare Tokens be This Hard to Get?

People, think about it from global perspective. There are only two things left whales can not brute force. Mayhem items and rings from boxes. What will happen to Mayhem vendor if tomorrow rare tokens become tradable or grindable? We all saw what happened with uncontrolled NTI shares sale right?
  8. Deepa2

Help: Should Rare Tokens be This Hard to Get?

haha, "advice to ask other players what you doing wrong" is hilarious. :LOL: As for the rest. Well, it's indeed might be related to your efficiency. I have depoed for last year around half of what you have shown. And on last mayhem I had looter 40 something and a gun with 60 eff. And looted 2...
  9. Deepa2

Uber: Tower Ark

weeeeeeeeeee :yay:
  10. Deepa2

Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

-1 Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5 :p
  11. Deepa2

Info: Mindark Annual Report 2021

So they receive around USD 1 ml net of deposits monthly? Wow, I thought I am with mine usd 2k monthly is in top 100. Turned out I am scrapping the bottom :unsure:
  12. Deepa2

Moloch Depths Quest - ~5k Ped of Destroyed Loot

5k? me and my friend wasted there 30k each and still waiting for any return. Also it seems returns are capped to 80% in this instance.
  13. Deepa2

Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

Clearly MA hates us for pulling their nerves about these damned enhancers, because now the break rate is X10 of what was before.