Recent content by Deke

1. Deke

Ban the Above User!

Banned for looking like a juggalo
  2. Deke

Ban the Above User!

Banned for being off by quite a few minutes.
  3. Deke

Tiers: FAQ (Questions and Answers)

Now that the tier system has been around a while, could someone please make a detailed guide on how it works. I rarely play and only use limited items but, i'm still curious how the whole thing works.
  4. Deke

Achievement: Today i become.to be a senior member.

I can't imagine i'll ever hit 1200 posts :mad: Gratz on the achievement.
  5. Deke

Number of active participants 2

Voted on the main page so didn't have all the info :rolleyes: would reduce my vote to less than 50k by those standards.
  6. Deke

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Nice pic man. i would love to see hef's mansion...or at least that pool...during a big party preferably :laugh:
  7. Deke

What Should I Hunt, When And Where?

I stay far away from the smaller atrox. I tend to stay away from any mob that takes me less than a few ped worth of ammo to kill. I try not to shoot anything smaller than a provider unless it's blocking the way to something much larger. I think the trick to success here has been stated by MA...
  8. Deke

What Should I Hunt, When And Where?

Our skills are pretty close to the same, and I hadn't seen a hof in ages till i stopped wearing ghost +5b and started wearing martial/rutuba +5b and started hunting the big trox. Still haven't had an uber hof but prowler sure loot better than dominants :) Seriously though. I mostly camp atrox...
  9. Deke

I'm an efficient feff killer.

While i didn't even come close to winning MM (I wasn't trying) I did learn something. If this had strictly been a solo event and if I had used up the full 30 hours without going over, I MAY have placed second in category two. I base this on the fact that no one above me on the list played for...
  10. Deke

Why make things more complex for no reason 4 starters?

Complex? This is the MMO I play when I'm too drunk to play the hard ones:laugh:
  11. Deke

The Mindforce powers of the future

: Possibility to type in coordinates for TPchip, and teleport-to-team or -friend. Group heal with heal chips :yay: Hyper Accurate Teleport Chip is a great idea. At the very least we should be able to teleport back to the exact same position we were in when we died. Hate getting 3/4 of...
  12. Deke

Nice Feff W/Items!

best loot I've had all year! Lots of items, crap markup though...wish the Harness was a Male. Click to enlarge
  13. Nice Feff

Nice Feff

14. Deke

Surprise, deposits = globals :)

I did the same thing i do every day in entropia (well, almost every day) ...hunting atrox. Some days i global some days i don't. The only time I'm gauranteed to global is immediately following a deposit. I'm not complaining, I WOULD be complaining if the opposite was true, just making an...
  15. Deke

Surprise, deposits = globals :)

Haven't deposited in a while, so when i had a few extra bucks I sent them to MA. Shockingly i got 3 globals on one atrox run. Must be just my lucky day! End Sarcasm. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Just TT Loot except for an LR-32...and that barely qualifies.
Back