Recent content by dendril

1. D

Hi

:ahh: :beerchug: Will try to find my card and get new password and try to login soon to eu. About 8-10 years passed! (I dont remember excatly) Just talked with second dendril. So good memories with Entropia. Just regreting losing contacts with ppl so much. Literally loved this game and so many...
  2. D

Hi

To be honest, a bottle delivered me here ? But got a couple of them? So many years. Damn!
  3. D

Hi

Anybody there?:)
  4. D

Selling: Phantom bp

not for sell here anymore. Maybe will put it in ingame auction
  5. D

bummmmmmmmmp
  6. D

face harness thigs sold -5k ped gloves and shins left.
  7. D

buuummmppp..:)
  8. D

hey, decided to make a 10k ped BO price, got offers 5k-7k peds atm. den
  9. D

Question: What about your withdrawal

hey, yep excatly :) I have made 6k witdhrawal few days ago, was commited today ;) But it was only 6k ped, mayeb bigger ammounts go longer
  10. D

nah the arms sold, Gandalf got it, so U would need to cooparate with him about it ;)
  11. D

ah made wrong tittle, instead "selling phantom bps" made "selling phantom bp" :/ hope it doesnt matter alot ;p so waiting for offers, PMs :)
  12. D

well I think harness , shins and thigs will be higher price, I dunno offers like 50-100 ped too low :P but 800+ seem more fair. if buying at nice price ruga (mainly I was buying from orders ruga, and stones ;)) and becasue of big lack of phantom armor on the market, the phantom armor craft is...
  13. D

hello, NEW:thigs harness face sold! -face, 11.4qr SOLD -harness, 11.1qr SOLD -thigs 13.5 qr SOLD selling UNL phantom bps: Left: -gloves, 13.5qr -shins, 13.9qr Waiting for offers, PS U can cheack bps by: Auction/ blueprints/armors/orders/available/a klick on the phantom bp/item info (low...
  14. D

Mining vehicles

Hi, I think MA should release into game mining vehicles. What do u think about that? Mining vehicles should have possibility of dropping bombs and collecting ores from vehicle. :) But maybe MA do something more interesting and release Vehicles wich will be also like finder. Every mining...
  15. D

Help: Vehicle Feedback--No Whining Thread

Yeah, mining veh would be great and MA should relase them.
Back