Recent content by dentx

1. dentx

ArMatrix BP-20 Fen Adition

Not sure why there is such a hate for bp-20. good gear has always been expensive in EU. While you shouldn't really hunt anything with more than 1k hp(1.5k if you amp it) its a very very good mid lvl gun and doesn't take anywhere near 40 hours per week to be better than cld payouts (though the...
  2. dentx

Yog Pet Buff Issue

I'm guessing the number of ppl who have used the bug are in the 100`s in both mayham and all the other dps related events. As much as i think intentional use of bugs has to be banned, i'm guessing MA decided its much easier and possibly cheaper to give out tons of event tokens or some other...
  3. dentx

Buying: Bp-20 fen

Im looking for an 80 eff weapon and ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition seems to be the best option out of the 3 that i can hopefully afford. Im also considering Weak Argonaut Claw and A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified.
  4. dentx

Selling: Worn Fuel Pump

bump :smoke::tongue2::smoke:
  5. dentx

Selling: Worn Fuel Pump

Can be exchanged into "RX OpTac x2 Shin Guards" (M) or (F) in Fort Troy by Private Cooper edit - sold Thank you!
  6. dentx

ESI - a possible change to improve hunting and attract new players.

I hope i understood everything correctly. Making a BP for ESI available from the technician is a good option(if resellers truly are so aggressive in price manipulation to drive a very common BP from tt+10..20 into 1000`s) Using current TT food(I am guessing you meant basic filters and such...
  7. dentx

I did not intend this to answer a problem with chiping in/out. The markup for the ESI will be given to crafters but they can NOT make ESI without splitting up the money they will get and buying the parts from the hunters. None of the components will be tt value and it must not be the BP`s...
  8. dentx

Hello, TLDR: Massive silent ubers with ESI are unreliable and not as "fun" as 100`s of decent-good regular loots. "No more ESI in loot, instead craft it, and let the ingredients be found in loot". I do not have any accurate data as a proof other than my own emotions from when i began playing...
  9. dentx

Where to start Mining????

A lot of LA`s have 0% tax and close to no mobs and some LA`s are made for miners only(with tax though) places near water quite often have less mobs or in worst case you can drown em. Amathera in general has less mobs than Eudoria. A lot of places are great for mining on calypso and you only...
  10. dentx

daily mining work quest

Im curious if this quest works currently for everyone else. I picked it up few weeks ago and finished yesterday. Today the npc giving the quest has a quest mark above her head but she doesnt respond to anything. I also abandoned and repicked the big mining find quest to make sure its not some...
  11. dentx

RGA : Submissions thread

Got a second.
  12. RGA2

RGA2

13. dentx

How often do you mine an area?

Used a bit more different searches and actually found some older topics. It seems it was just bad luck (nothing above 5 ped while using 102 amp) because quite a few ppl carpet bomb the same area over and over. Ty for answers!
  14. dentx

How often do you mine an area?

It has been a few years since i actively played and loads of things have changed. I used to have 5-6 awesome routes that rarely failed me and i did each of them every now and then. Now, though, prices on ores have dropped, lyst seems to be almost everywhere and the places that do not have lyst...
  15. dentx

RGA : Submissions thread

Got one
Back