Recent content by Derfir

1. D

Selling: Electropositive Connector BP QR 73.2

To everyone PMed me yesterday - this was a 1st April joke... Not the best BP to skill ;)) -D
  2. D

Selling: Electropositive Connector BP QR 73.2

Hello All, Selling Electropositive Connector Blueprint, QR 73.2. Your offers please. -D
  3. D

Crafting log

Write down position of quantity-quality bar plus color of output bar. Also, QR before and after each run. Good luck! ;) -D
  4. D

Dung?

Hell All, I got some dung here and curious if anyone buys it and what's the right price for it? Thanks. -D
  5. D

Question: Top 7 skills ..

I would love to see the screenshot ;) (mine is <1000, voted 1k) ;)
  6. D

Im stuck in a building...

I have to say it... Press T and wait for 60 seconds! ;)
  7. D

Tailor Where to Start? Questions

Yes. No skills here.
  8. D

Do swunts make sense?

I am not looking for easy peds. Just for most effective (in terms of peds/hour) way to earn ;) -D
  9. D

Do swunts make sense?

I am talking about a little bit different thing here. I don't say hunting is more profitable than sweating. What I say is in the same time you can get more sweat if you first hunt fast and then go to Nea's for sweat. It's not rare you get 5-6 fails in a row and then get attacked... So you don't...
  10. D

Do swunts make sense?

Hello Everyone, Today I was thinking if swunts make any sense. Let's split it into two parts, solo swunt and team swunt (Nea's?). 1. Solo is a basic one. As a newbie you go to combibo's / snableskins, sweat them and kill when dry. 2. Team one is the same but you sweat/kill large mobs (Ambus)...
  11. D

Newbie? Looking for something els to do then sweating?

Hunted today with Xzion and got some loot. No hofs but great help for noob like me ;) Thanks a lot for the great offer and +rep!
  12. D

Problem with dung / stones

That's what I tried the second time, same effect - nothing regardless of relogin. BTW, got reply from MA - issue acknowledged and forwarded to the design team. Seems it will take a while ;) -D
  13. D

Anything going up?

Oil goes up last days ;)
Back