Recent content by desire

1. desire

Haunted Castle

nope :p Desire xx
  2. desire

Haunted Castle

I will be on air for 3 hours then DJ mits is on after me so 6 hours of haloween fun ;) so you will at least egt one of us hee hee Desire xx
  3. desire

Haunted Castle

Thank you so much or i would have been an hour later lol Desire xx
  4. desire

Haunted Castle

3 hours from now if that helps ;) Desire xx
  5. desire

The First Annual Skillin’ Villains Haunted Castle

BUMP for this great event dont miss out should be a spine chilling night ;) Desire xx
  6. desire

Haunted Castle

Skillin’ Villains society in association with Deathifier are proud to present the First Annual Skillin’ Villains Haunted Castle :vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire: Yes that is correct today at 1500 game time i will be at Deathifier's Castle to kick off the big event being run by...
  7. desire

Info: Kickstart the weekend with Ruzlix - Hardcore, baby!

hee hee just messaged you :p Desire xx
  8. desire

Happy birthday sweetie hope you have a great day Desire xx

Happy birthday sweetie hope you have a great day Desire xx
  9. desire

The First Annual Skillin’ Villains Haunted Castle

BIG BUMP for this great event should be fun Desire xx
  10. desire

Can anyone hear the radio stations?

Same here all but yours MS9 just need to keep trying to get a hold of 711 to get it sorted Hope you get it sorted soon Desire xx
  11. desire

It's a BOY!!!!!!

All i can say is yum yum yum yum yum soooooooooooooooo cuite ok puts clucky hormones back in pocket nooooooooooo dont let them get out dont want any more kids lol but just so yummy well done the pair of you you deffinatly have a heartbreaker in the future there ;) Desire xx
  12. desire

T79x Listener of the Month

Listener Of The Month October 2009 T79x Yes this is the very first for AHR having a listener of the month. The month of October is dedicated to T79x T79x has been around Atlas Haven Radio for as long as i can remember he has done some amasing dancefloors for us in nearly every show making...
  13. Entropia 2009-08-16 01-41-14-95

Entropia 2009-08-16 01-41-14-95

14. T7 5

T7 5

15. T7 3

T7 3

Back