Recent content by Destiny

1. Destiny

Copper 10k

Welcome to Bronze Age!! Big Gratz!!! :)
  2. Destiny

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

I wonder if we will be permitted to take our tamed atroxes in battle when Calipso will invade other planets?
  3. Destiny

Future EU mission system + ranks

Where do I purchase game, Sarge? Master!
  4. Destiny

want to become an uber in game

The Peter Principle states: "In a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence ... in time every post tends to be occupied by an employee who is incompetent to carry out its duties ... Work is accomplished by those employees who have not yet reached their level of...
  5. Destiny

next island hof and few more uber from last year

Gratz, well deserved! U do have an enhanced item finder :P.
  6. Destiny

Guess who i am

Your name is gotzeropedandalltehtime?
  7. Award

Award

8. Destiny

Buying: Full Angel or Martial SGA (M)

You should have accepted that Community Award.
  9. Destiny

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Club FED ....
  10. Destiny

HELP! Need to contact Ryu rorrito smith

Try to put gun back in auction. You are not alone.
  11. Destiny

How to get in contact with the community rep. from MA?

If you want the mail to be "read" you have to send it to the second address. The first address is the "work" one. They both open in her outlook. Only the second address marks them pink.
  12. Destiny

A tip for visiting a PVP zone on the Amethera continent

This is a good ideea. Some improvement would be carrying a turret with you. We all know pk-ers are only looking for single green dots. Now on the serious note, you cannot be looted by other player unless you are in a very toxic area that you cannot enter unless you have an antitoxic shot. In...
  13. Destiny

Treasure of Minopolis

You got the treasure, I got the Island:laugh:
  14. Destiny

The Biggest Bug in History of EU?

U do have an extraordinary imagination. I almost believe it but then I remebered about the "UL" amps you used on so many Apis. The bug is still on for hunters.:D
Back