Recent content by Dibbler

1. Dibbler

New AI president in MindArk

President of Aye has always been Ali G.
  2. Dibbler

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

I think they recently removed the autoplay feature as game was failing in Korea launch, and players cried out about it afaik.
  3. Dibbler

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

At the end of the day MA have the final say what is/isn't allowed. However i can't think of any game that improved from widely used bots/macro, maybe i wrong though.
  4. Dibbler

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

The thing is that people who lose whatever amount keep the lights on at Mindark, also end up paying mark up from players that survive from that mark up. Personally i can't grumble with costs over the years, and at my play level have done better than many who started same period. As you and...
  5. Dibbler

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

On the flipside I guess moving over game engine is high on their workload schedule, but yes more could be done.
  6. Dibbler

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

I guess Q1 not looking so good perhaps? The AI not performed as well as expectations? Anyway good luck for the future Henrik. Good luck to the acting CEO.
  7. Dibbler

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Well 50% more points, so means 50% more fun.... and for the same reward! :eyecrazy:
  8. Dibbler

Suggestion: Loan Contract / Deed system without collateral (enforced by system)

Alternatively... Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will steal your fishing spot. :LOL:
  9. Dibbler

Suggestion: Loan Contract / Deed system without collateral (enforced by system)

This has been suggested over the years in different forms, and discussed ad nauseam. Not sure if would improve game or not tbh, but guess would encourage "hoarding" to rent stuff, and on flipside things available to rent to rest of players who are on lower budgets. Plus many other effects as...
  10. Dibbler

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

Good move, I not really impacted by the changes, but i understand some were quite upset by changes thus far. Thankyou for the update :)
  11. Dibbler

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

Personally i think looks worse. This dude was wearing the thigh piece concept model in the 80's. 🤣
  12. Dibbler

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

I can finally wear shoes/boots again? 😂
  13. Dibbler

News: Genesis Visual Update

In this modern age seems everyone can blur the line between physical sexuality and what they present themselves as. Combibo gone woke, good for them. :LOL: Mobs look nice though, some different but have kept the basic look kinda.
  14. Dibbler

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Sorry to hear, may he rest in peace.
  15. Dibbler

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated - 6 March 2024
Back