Recent content by Dirty

1. Dirty

Experience the reliable investment opportunity: Dr Investment Fund

I think I just found my new signature...
  2. Dirty

Bring EU up to Next-Gen Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One

Magyar is correct. Wargaming.net declared net profits of 6.1 million Euro in 2012, all from World of Tanks. MindArk declared massive losses in the range of -29 million sweedish berries, or whatever their wacky currency is.
  3. Dirty

The Adventure Series

This sounds fun, what type of armor are you crafting today my Canadian friend?
  4. Dirty

Info: Google adds of Planet Calypso

Zap, I found another one you might like...
  5. Dirty

Info: Google adds of Planet Calypso

I like the fact that MA are advertising more these days, but IMO they are being way too honest...
  6. Dirty

What is the WORST movie you ever saw and why

See, I win!
  7. Dirty

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

599, almost there!
  8. Dirty

422, go go
  9. Dirty

What is the WORST movie you ever saw and why

Sharknado Yup, youtube it lol Why? It's a friggin tornado that shoots sharks. You will either think it's epic or ridiculous
  10. Dirty

420, keep it up!
  11. Dirty

Is there any Role Play, how good is it?

I like the new word you invented "mayhaps" lol + rep Roleplaying: yes. I have in fact seem many people roleplaying as intelligent and knowledgeable on these very forums!
  12. Dirty

Question: Mining and Finders

Why drop another bomb in the same radius and why 29 meters? I am new so some explanation/evidence would be nice. Cheers
  13. Dirty

New Miner vs New Mining System

Run 4 Hello Miners, Run 4 was pretty good, drilled some ores I've never seen before with good mark-ups. I also reached Miner level 2 which was great and am starting to find some locations with better hit rates. I am still noticing the higher hit rates around groups of mobs despite the results...
  14. Dirty

New player mining log

Nice work! Can I sell you my lyst for 113%?
Back