Recent content by dixon

1. dixon

Buying: WTB Tier 5+ Omegaton M83 Predator

As title says, looking to buy tier 5+ preferably however all tiers will be considered. Pm me your offers here or in game; Mick Dicka Dicka
  2. dixon

Buying: Bought

Looking for an perfected ares ring. I'm looking for something for the right price. We all can see the price of ring are dropping so please don't waste time coming to me asking for absurds amounts of money.
  3. dixon

Your best item loot ever?

Can we reignite this thread?? I'd love to see some of the items people think are their best loots today 14 years on since the OP and 6 years from the last post!
  4. dixon

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 - Tier 0.0 Freshly Looted

Yeah, I saw that. Shame - we never really considered if they were a reseller or not. Sold for 4700 (+4640) If he can get what he asked for then I'm ok with that. It was a team loot that needed split and TIR was a difficult number to make appealing.
  5. dixon

Warrior Exterminator - TIR is pretty poor but price reflected it I think.
  6. dixon

Sold Thread can be closed.
  7. dixon

WTS freshly looted Spirit Mk.1 Tier Increase Rate = 11/200 PM with Offer. Thanks, Mick
  8. dixon

Selling: SOLD

Really great Armor and a great price! This shouldn't take long to sell I would have thought! 👍
  9. dixon

Buying: Gravis GBR-34 Mk.II or Gravis GBR-34

I have one in storage it's either tier 0 or 1 I don't remember. I'm not online at the moment but pm me on here and we can talk
  10. dixon

43131 Ped Eomon

Massive gz! I've just rewatched the video and noticed you're using a slugstorm when you're level 75 blp dmg. Is that your main weapon you use as surely it would be horrifically uneco? I suppose not if you're getting 43k loots! Just curious to understand the idea behind the weapon choice. Gz...
  11. dixon

Selling: Sold - Thread can be closed

Sold. Thread can be closed
  12. dixon

Bump 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
  13. dixon

Bump 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
  14. dixon

Bump 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍