Recent content by DoA

1. DoA

Away from game and forum 'till October 2nd

To anyone it may concern, Starting tomorrow and until October 1st I will be out of town, without Internet access, so if you're sending me any messages and not replying, don't think that I'm ignoring you or anything, but I'm just busy enjoying real life. :) Wish you all (well, not really all -...
  2. DoA

Question: About the Rep-system

Yes, I do consider that I am the victim (of a witch hunt) here, that I haven't done anything wrong, while other people went a really long way trying to harm or insult me (not that they succeeded - lol). But, obviously, what I consider may not necessarily be what other people consider or even...
  3. DoA

Sorry for the inconvenience, Serica! Considering the extra (unneeded) efforts you were put through during these days, I guess I should just be the better person and drop things here, even if they keep trying to troll me. And, actually, I should have probably done this long time ago, since, at...
  4. DoA

Yes, it is kinda a debate/argument between me and the vast majority of other PCF posters (I wouldn't really call it a fight though, at least not from my point of view), but that doesn't mean I'm on the wrong side... there were countless times when people crazy enough to think they can change the...
  5. DoA

Yes, I have an autistic disorder. I never tried to hide that. But that's definitely not the same thing as being crazy or anything like that. Is just about being different (I would say better) in a sense that all my actions are based solely on logical reasons, not on emotional responses. Also, I...
  6. DoA

That post I linked to is closed so there was no way I could have edited it now - lol. So another logical fallacy - lol.
  7. DoA

It looks you missread what I wrote, you lacked comprehension skills or you deliberately pretending you didn't understand what I said so you can troll me. Actually, I clearly stated here loud and clear the situation: So the horses**t is on you, not on me.
  8. DoA

And since he was playing in your team and was trying to contradict my post, I will claim this debate as won and go on vacation happy knowing I won one more forum argument. ;) See ya all on September 4th when I'll be back in the (un)civilized world!
  9. DoA

For someone that threatened me countless numbers of times in public, in private and in rep messages that will ignore me, you sure seem to still be very interested in all I have to say. So, thank you for your continuous interest in everything I say or do; it is really flattering. :) The funny...
  10. DoA

I will have to apologize, but since for the next month I'll be on vacation, I will not be able to answer any further messages directly or indirectly targeted towards me. But, don't worry, I'll be back before you know it and I'll catch up with it. :)
  11. DoA

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Requested June 1st, committed yesterday (58 total days, 40 business days, according to this calculator). And I'm officially back on profit (both in terms of money and entertainment value). So YEY for me and thank you MindArk! :)
  12. DoA

Yeah, that pretty much shows exactly how I take action, which is totally in line with what I explained earlier. You had four posts in my thread. The first one got a +rep, you had no problem with that (accidentally, before that, in other threads I guess you have 10+ other +rep from me). The...
  13. DoA

Actually, I do just that. Unlike other people around here, I don't think you ever heard me complaining about moderators actions (or lack of); whatever they decide I respect (and I do have a tremendous respect for authority, unlike for other regular players). On the other hand, using the report...
  14. DoA

Yeah, that's exactly the thing. Despite being some clear guidelines, people got the habit of using the rep system wrong and reward things that should actually be punished (like useless "funny" posts that are most of the time just off-topic messages). Then, when somebody comes and actually...
  15. DoA

, Now since you're talking about me I want to make some clarifications: - I am NOT stalking you with -reps, just like I am not stalking anybody else with -reps; - I consider -reps just the opposite of +reps, nothing more, so I consider it fair that someone to give, on average, about the same...
Back