Recent content by Dox Amarr

1. D

Selling: Components BP's book

Sold as a package in terms of a auction. You can bid either posting here or by giving me a PM. Start: 50 PED BO: Give me a good offer and il take it! Ends: Sunday the 13. december at 20:00 (GMT+1)
  2. D

full ped card

I can confirm that above 1m PED is no problem, the truth is you can have all of the money in EU on your PED card.
  3. D

Reflections from Landgrab 2009

Nothing is fair, even the things they say are fair aren't fair because they are to fair to be unfair. You can call MA and demand for economical compansation because your artistic retardet and they will give you a random price for "trying your best". Like star got that price for the underwater...
  4. D

Land Grab Phase 3 Results

Cause we just wanted to reset it. Didnt take long to recet it from skillin villains, maybe la 9?
  5. D

Selling: 3 Heal Chips - Moderate, Good & Strong(rare)

Bump it up, want more offers.
  6. D

Bump this up, now with a BO for the strong one.
  7. D

bump it up agein.
  8. D

Selling: Storage cleanout

bump it up for a old time friend.
  9. D

bump getting some offers in.
  10. D

Oslo Meet 12-15th Feb 09!

Maybe my private jet drops me off, would be nice to meet up :). <edited>
  11. D

Heal Chips: Moderate heal Chip - Atleast: tt+700 Good Heal Chip - Atleast: tt+ 1 400 (rare) Strong Heal Chip - Atleast: tt+ 2 500 Got "SB offer" Setting BO: TT+3k No BO atm as im just taking offers but if you have a offer you think is good enough for a BO just bring it on :). For Offers post...
  12. D

Mindark Financials

Yes, more stocks are need'et to have a good volatility in the stock so there isn't a to large spread between sellers price and buyer. When CS (Credit Suisse) realeases their report on the MindArk and etc. That will be fun reading, seeing underlieing values etc. But is the Credit Suisse report...
  13. D

Mindark Financials

MA is partly owned by a "hedge" fund.
  14. D

Planet Partners

No Ma Allowed gambling, Swedish law didnt therefore it was removed from EU.
  15. D

Selling: NSB Hanger

So sad seeing you leave Steele. Steele was the king of hangars and pilots, wish ya best of luck in the future :)
Back