Recent content by Dr.D.C.

1. D

The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

sorry guys, I m done with entropia. GL everybody. DC
  2. D

Selling: EntropiaBay for sell

Hello Since long time I quit the game because I have no more interest in it. If some one interested i sell one of the best website-tool entropia related: Entropiabay that include the ebay-like trade part, inventory calculator, auction data tool and a bunch of stuff that work in background. You...
  3. D

PEAuction site now defunct?

No, Entropiabay didn t buy peauction (despite we made some effort about in the past). As probably also the owner of entropialife can confirm, during the major updates the link for the expiring auction get corrupted, stop working, etcetc and sometimes you have just to restart the " data...
  4. D

AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????

little bump......since a lot time
  5. D

Loot tracking

you can use the tool in my signature, inventory calculator, compare option
  6. D

For you Doctor Who fans...

me too, thx GOD there are the torrents.....
  7. D

For you Doctor Who fans...

i discover doc who just one year ago................. and i could not stop to watch it (i mean i m talking about the last series), one of the best UK TV invention ever!!!!!!!!! and great picture, graz
  8. D

I need someone skilled in graphic (vectorial etcetc)

wow really no one?
  9. D

I need someone skilled in graphic (vectorial etcetc)

Like i said i need someone WITH SOME SPARE TIME that can help me with a project entropia related. He has to create some vectorial images, bmp, suggest graphic options etcetc. Discretion is important too. Not for free ofc post here if u interested. dc
  10. D

AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????

examples?????? because already our results are filtered since some months.....