Recent content by Dragon Fly

1. D

Never got my deposit

Had the same problem when depositing with paysafe. Never had a single reply when I raised a ticket :mad: Paysafe refunded the amount onto the card due to the money never being used. MA have total disrespect for their customer base, they need to employ someone who would give them all a kick up...
  2. D

FYI: Hoverboards decay with use!

Thanks for the heads up, that sux was going to buy one too but not now:mad:
  3. D

Selling: HL6 UL tier 5.5

JFYI from memory the last one I saw on auction was sold about 3 weeks ago for approx 1600+tt, it was on at the same time as a 202 smuggler, they have almost the same stats but the smuggler went for much more! Both were at Tier5
  4. D

Buying: McGrangus Logs

I have log 11, pm me
  5. D

Help: I deposited $44.00 two days ago and havent received PEDs or a refund or a response from my ticket claim...?

Hope you get it sorted, had something similar a couple of months ago, raised a ticket but never had a reply fortunatly the money was returned to the card within a few days I closed the support case myself as they never replied :mad: Dragon
  6. D

FYI: Rangers recruiting

Damn 225k avg skills :eyecrazy: I'll have to wait 6-12mths......been skilling like mad to get into a good soc. Managed 120K+ in just under 6mths, will come knocking at the end of next year! :tongue2: Dragon
  7. D

Selling: Herman Cap-202 Smuggler Tier 5.1

Will try to catch you online!
  8. D

Argonaut 5000 What reward to choose?

The 3rd and 4th are bugged atm only the first two are available, I have sent a bug report regarding this. I chose the one you are thinking of choosing. Dragon
  9. D

Iron Mission Argo 5000 Bug

Just completed this mission under the new mission system, reported back to mission broker to claim my 14.68 ped implant but received a pop up with a code 9 error. received nothing from mission broker and can no longer comunicate with him. Dragon
  10. D

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

Was locked myself on Saturday whilst flying through space, had an anti virus programme running at the time, support thought it could have caused an auto lock of account! 3 hrs after contacting support I had been unlocked, hope you have something similar might take a bit longer to get unlocked...
  11. D

Support...what support!

Thanks for the reply guys, after 6 days of waiting for the MA non existant support, this was sorted with the great help of the paysafe card support team! :yay: Dragon
  12. D

Support...what support!

Having problems with support or lack of it, does this company even have a support team? I get the impression that support consists of a person having a look at tickets submitted now and again and doing nothing about them. Is there another way of contacting them without going through their...
  13. D

JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

Can you post it elswhere? The link on that page just refreshes a count down timer for me! Dragon
Back