Recent content by Draxar

1. D

Face to face with the President of Virtual Reality - Eurogamer.net

I'm really interested in this thread. I saw someone claim he was the new VR President, but I can't find ANY piece of info anywhere. Does someone has a clue...?
  2. D

Entrolympic Events 2020

this is the flag of HELPING ON NEXT ISLAND society :)
  3. D

If you are tired about low sweat price, please read this and join me. If not, don't read please.

(well, I'll continue to answer to people anyway) No I didn't get banned.. You should read the thread, I won't answer since everything can easily be understood by reading it carefully. The rest is off-topic, but I keep in mind not to PM you about this matter! (for the others : it is most...
  4. D

If you are tired about low sweat price, please read this and join me. If not, don't read please.

as promised, an update, now that the situation is "over" for now. I've received a response from MA, which is quite surprising and interesting IMO, since noone here has seen that coming : "The most important issue here is the intention to manipulate the market, which is a serious matter for us...
  5. D

Hey, don't read if you're not interested! When people talk to me, I answer ; and sometimes I ask questions, especially when I don't know what they mean exactly. I've answered only to half the things that have been said.. I "uped" that thread once for news, and maybe I'll do it only once more...
  6. D

yep ! I've never said the opposite.. BTW, please, can someone define me "mobtraining" ?? I mean, clearly ! In my thoughts, mobtraining was dragging a very important amount of mobs at the same time on a player/group of players.. Was I wrong ?
  7. D

Good for you Casper ! If you read correctly, I don't plan on doing something that I consider bad.. If you make more PED now, it's really good for you ! (I'm not being sarcastic)
  8. D

EDIT: and, I must add... 99% of what I do here is answering to other ideas (useless or not); I've only posted ONE idea, and asked some questions at the beginning. Erk, I haven't edited but doubleposted... wrong button, sorry. I don't know if I can delete this.
  9. D

Sorry, I don't think that the most important thing in life is MONEY... thanks anyway for your advice, because it could be useful to some other people here !
  10. D

Have you read anything above..? Yes, actions are deliberate. After that, YOU can call them "sabotage" as much as you want, but it's not very mature to highlight these wrong points of view as if they were true. (They will be if MA decides they are; and, no, in that situation, it is not 100% clear...
  11. D

Oh, I did not realize that, since they always usually process my support tickets very quickly. Well, all in all, I don't really see where the truth ends and where you opinion begins, especially in that sentence : "the more support tickets raised against you the more likely it will happen." ...
  12. D

Hi, thank you for your long post. I quote this sentence, because answering to that will answer to the entire post. For what I can see now, having done what I do since more than a week : -Keeping people from autosweating makes sweat more boring (IMO, boring as it should be) -When AFKers are...
  13. D

That's a good point ! I forgot to insist on this : I never talked about "mob train", and this is not my goal at all (not to mention there is no daikiba in Nea's Place) ; I won't speak of it accurately here, because I don't want to debate it, but what "we" do is not preventing people from...
  14. D

No, I don't want to, and I simply can't... as said before, sweating is free, and anybody can do it, everytime, everywhere. I think that what I want to do is "blocking" sweatcamps from time to time, principally Nea's place, at rush hours. I don't like Nea's place because : 1) It's owned by...
  15. D

I see really nice ideas there! (along with crappy rhetoric but never mind) The problem is that they are just ideas.. (The idea of low costing sweat instances is a nice idea for example) and I'm tired of waiting for MA to do it. Maybe it won't be thanks to me if sweat prices finally raise (it...
Back