Recent content by Drudger

1. Drudger

Swunt for a set of Vigilante Armor.

That less than 9 days worth of pure sweating. Lana will be there in no time. :yay:
  2. Drudger

new beauty Idea.

+rep Great Idea! Think MA/FPC should do everything to improve the experience for the beauty professionals who have been shit on for the past couple months, either with no beauty at all or a buggy product.
  3. Drudger

Question: When will MindForce be back ?

Was removed when we went to VU10. My understanding was that it wasn't compatible as it was with the new engine.
  4. Drudger

Feedback, Suggestions and Constructive Criticism of the Quest/Mission System

I'd like to see quests that allow, but do not require, co-op. Think it'd be a lot of fun to have an entire team of soc members helping each other with any number of quests. Also would be nice to have more than one active quest at a time.
  5. Drudger

District based market systems for shops.

Very interesting idea! :D There's supposed to be an overhaul to the auction system in the coming year or so, maybe they'll include this. ;)
  6. Drudger

Things to consider when sweating (in a group)

I've sweated for the PED for most of my skills and found 2 simple rules to be successful in sweating in a group. 1. Sweat with the group. 2. Don't run from wet mobs. There are some exceptions, but if you follow these 2 rules, you will make sweating easier for everyone. ;)
  7. Drudger

An EU with no TT

That other RCE is the only game I've played, MMO or otherwise, that has no system in place to dump unwanted goods for currency. I play that game and think it is more realistic in terms of having a real economy where goods have no intrinsic value, only the value that the market dictates. That...
  8. Drudger

Ze-Tomb's TT Fist Hunting Log

Do whatever suits you best, just keep the data coming. :yay:
  9. Drudger

Ze-Tomb's TT Fist Hunting Log

+rep for another low level project :yay: Out of curiosity, why only 1 fist per run? I would think that 2-3 fist burned would smooth out the loot a bit as it would be similar to burning 50PED ammo on a gun project. One fist or more, I will be watching this project closely. ;)
  10. Drudger

FYI: Project CB5 vs. Merp Young

+rep for all the data :yay:
  11. Drudger

Nice Little Argo

Started off this hunt with a 10PEDder on the third mob. A couple later, this popped up. Click to enlarge Had to turn the global chat back on for the SS. :laugh: Ended up about 80PED, evens out for the losses on the 2 previous hunts.
  12. Argo97

Argo97

13. Drudger

The Mindforce powers of the future

How about SIB chips that don't require lvl100 to max. :yay:
  14. Drudger

What's your Tier Upgrader level?

Possible 98% salvage is max so that there is always a chance to take some uL items out of circulation. :(
  15. Drudger

HoF: M2100 Tier I

Saw it and LOL'd. Gratz. :laugh:
Back