1. D

Selling: Golem pristine, 2000+ christmas boxes

Bump adjusted price on golem
  2. D

Bump, added golem pristine
  3. D

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: pastels, windows, and load outs Description: UI needs more chat colors in chat, inventory and loot windows should have adjustable transparency, and load outs should be able to be added to hot bars. Current: 1. A.The chat colors are...
  4. D

News: 2024 User Interface Update

I have tendonitis and sometimes I play left handed if it's bad enough, and at that point I will use the arrow keys as well and sloppily mouse lefthanded
  5. D

News: 2024 User Interface Update

does this have to be? like seriously control and shift are really important buttons for many keyboard layouts, shift and space are like my most used buttons i think besides f,e,&r. well, and asdw obviously.
  6. D

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected T3.99, the first steps of your high efficiency hunting journey

I might add from experience, you can take this to tier 5 and it is basically equivalent to a fen mindforce chip. Taking into account you pay for enhancers but have better efficiency. Nice gun, good luck on the sale
  7. D

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

Honestly if they just put the codex there and fixed a few bugs I'd go there and get the biodome key and do the prison mission in a heartbeat, the planet itself is fun and well laid out.
  8. D

Bump lp 40 sold
  9. D

Bump, mostly looking for peds at this point
  10. D

Halloween was only 100k not 200, but I did it pretty easily, especially with the extension. TBH I didn't even use enhancers. Just played as many hours as I could. As for tricks, I don't really have any, oooh I suppose life steal and an arso chip help. I have a wireless mouse with an f key...
  11. D

Would prefer to sell the set, it's totally complete
Back