6. DuLi_

384ped HOF with neconu jaw!!

*bump* ... ;)
  7. DuLi_

HoF: 345 Ambulimax

gratz m8.....
  8. DuLi_

Rifle Skilling.....Shock

for me at about that lvl, or i had maybe 6k when i checked it, then i got about 1.7lvl each 100ped ammo, and at 7.1k it was 1 lvl each 100 ped and 1.4-6lvl whi imk2 etc. so this just shows how much MA realy do care about "our goals," and much much more in this "game" there is are a reason ppl...
  9. DuLi_

any (L) guns for "Supreme Laser Sniper" yet?

oh uber you:yay:
  10. DuLi_

stolen signal

it's as easy as this, if you find a ship whitout dropping anything and claim it, then gratz to you for taking somone elses ship ;) They cannot appear whitout anyone making em appear by dropping probe/bomb. and to the tread starter, regualr mining findongs are just the same, 2 ppl can find...
  11. DuLi_

Selling OA 103's cheaper in bulk's

All Sold! Closed...
  12. DuLi_

Sellign Ads

i just have to say that, posting something like this whit a red dot under your name, kinda explains what i need to know not to do whit you, and that offer your saying, why tha heck should you pay rent for a shop so WE can sell our stuff? smells realy realy baad, so i dont think or hope...
  13. DuLi_

Selling OA 103's cheaper in bulk's

Hello there, i got tons of em now, "to many" :S and thats why i turned my way to EF, im only selling in bulk's "10 at a time" and im currently selling em for 145 each wich is 1450ped pr bulk, please Pm me if ya want one, and please dont ask me for less, course then there is in the auction...
  14. DuLi_

Help! MyFL is always full!

the FL is working great, nothing should be changed except from that it should be unlimited space OFFC! since they want this "game" to be as real as possible, my FL in irl have no max numbers on it the last time i checked :S
  15. DuLi_

Buying a Crap Hangar

Gratz ;) .
Back