Recent content by duncis

1. duncis

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.3.1

Just get rid of the wait time altogether, make it similar cooldown as Blakkshaah pit is. And give some love to the boss, ATM he is puniest boss of all bosses :D
  2. duncis

Soko's Enhancer and Armor Shop

08/29/2021 Update All enhancers restocked daily (apart from small camping trips I take and don't have access to www) Perseus fully restocked Lich is on a big shortage now ( if you want to sell me light metal plating, let me know) BIG NEWS - Apocalypse is now in stock if you are not familiar...
  3. duncis

07/10/2021 Update All enhancers restocked Perseus fully restocked Lich Fully restocked Accuracy enhancer prices lowered Armor defense enhancer prices lowered
  4. duncis

Suggestion: Mindark controlled trade chats

oh wait you got banned? :unsure:
  5. duncis

06/26/2021 Update: Enhancers restocked daily or twice daily as time and demand permits Accuracy enhancers now back in stock 1 through 10 in stacks of 10 and 20 in the inside shopkeeper Lich - fully restocked both M and F Perseus - Fully restocked M and F AP 66 acid removed AP 60 Stab now in the...
  6. duncis

06/15/2021 Update: Shop is Full! restocked on Lich and Perseus All enhancers also fully stocked, Accuracy enhancers are coming back soon too! (some already listed in the brand new shopkeeper inside)
  7. duncis

Tell Us, what Vehicle you drive in Real life.

Could not upload directly, dont understand the new forum functions just yet
  8. 4runner

4runner

9. duncis

05/19/2021 Update: fully restocked, other than perseus which is still hard to keep fully stocked, but check back whenever you need some, I list them as soon as i have more, or pick up a Lich set
  10. duncis

Buying: Tanhok amber and wasp queen parts and/or wasp calls

got some parts, need few more, help me collect the set please!
  11. duncis

Buying: Tanhok amber and wasp queen parts and/or wasp calls

WTB wasp queen parts: Stinger Wing Gland Venom (We can also trade for parts you need, I have some extra) Tanhok Amber wasp queen calls PM me here or in-game if you can help me out with any of the above Cheers /Soko
  12. duncis

05/01/2021 Update: Damage enhancers now starting at 220%!
  13. duncis

A little Update: Due to shortage of Frakite and challenging times to keep Perseus (L) stocked, I have added Lich (L) male and Female sets to the Necromancer ( also could be sold, inquire) shopkeeper along some very desirable AP-66 Acid plates for those hardcore RDI grinders, and just for the...
  14. duncis

Coming back from a long break, whats changed?

Welcome back cc !
  15. duncis

Selling: Enhancer business

reserved for possible Q&A