Recent content by Dusk

1. Dusk

Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

Just tried again. Same outcome. Oh well...
  2. Dusk

Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

I'm getting Internal Error every time I try to log in. Oh well....
  3. Dusk

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Bravo, bravo! **applause**
  4. Dusk

An Entropia Space baby is born!

Just catching up as I've been away and not paying this site much attention. Congrats Bonnie and John on the latest addition to the family.
  5. Dusk

Info: Current Withdrawal time

And in my account today. 48 working days in total.
  6. Dusk

account locked

Ne s'inquiet de regarder la TV pendent que faire du sweating. Autrefois, je jouais au FIFA en mon PS4 durant faire autre choses en cette jeu. :laugh: Bonne chance et apologies for my poor French.
  7. Dusk

Info: Current Withdrawal time

COMMITTED today. 46 after original request. DIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!
  8. Dusk

Do you like space as it is?

I've said it before: Keep the planets in their relative positions (and keep travel times between them the same), but expand space well beyond them. Make the current space merely the centre of the known universe. If you want me to quantify how big it should be, I'd say fifty times the current...
  9. Dusk

This point is non-sensical to me. Why would Mindark not want the other PPs to struggle? Successful PPs equals a successful Universe which is a win for Mindark. I'll admit I really haven't got some of their ideas down the years, but if you're claiming that Mindark want Calypso to dominate the PPs...
  10. Dusk

Every planet has had to start from zero, including Calypso. Back then, when it was less populated, many probably thought "this is dead, its free to play anyway so I'm off to <insert alternative game> instead."
  11. Dusk

The idea of the planet partners is to bring in their own participants. Mindark wants EU to expand its number of participants, not just move them around the different planets like some accounting trick. That is why space is there - to put a barrier so that some effort is required to move from...
  12. Dusk

The planet partners are doomed anyway unless they can find a way to bring their own participants in. Calypso had an eight-year head start on the next partner and they've never come close to catching up (although I understand Arkadia had a good stab at it).
  13. Dusk

Say for the sake of argument that you're right and the player base is 10k+. So what? Do you think that all of the people inclined to sign this petition have? Do you think *all* EU players come on to this forum and are even aware of this petition's existence? Anyway, I find it a little odd that...
Back