1. Dymek

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Editiont 4

bump...........
  2. Dymek

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Editiont 4

as title says, taking offers.
  3. Dymek

Info: 100% pvp hit

actually majority of wss soc were using that bug since long time;p.
  4. Dymek

WoF Stage Two spawns now in place!

:lolup::laugh::wtg: So mb its time that you and your fellows (of doubtful sexual orientation:D) should take along and quit the game? No one is gonna cry after u, as u are non depo:smoke:
  5. Dymek

Selling: Hedoc M-600

buuuuuuuuuuump
  6. Dymek

Selling: Hedoc M-600

Hi, as title says, no start bid. Will give it a few days to see if there is any buyer. TT is only 1977 PED.
  7. Dymek

Entropia Universe 14.5 Release Notes

so next target is removed but team target still works? Great... now once you are tagged you can log off, because any member of that team sees you in 400m range, and you see shit...
  8. Dymek

Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

I like radar being off :D, still though many <removed> use team tag to find me, team tag in disabled radar zone should be considered as a bug.
  9. Dymek

Selling: A204

sb: 14k, will give it few days to see whats gonna happen.
  10. Dymek

Planet Calypso 2013.1 Release Notes

I like new pvp changes very much, now {removed} wont find me easily :). Till now theirs tactic was to attack at least 3 vs 1. One was giving signal to others waiting in the arrival safe and others were shortly jumping in by teleport. Finally pathetic wolfpack tactic is no longer possible:).
  11. Dymek

superman caught on entropia flying trough pvp zone

And ofc u listened my advice at end of video and came here to cry about bug that by mistake happened to me. How pathetic.
  12. Dymek

superman caught on entropia flying trough pvp zone

Its not me - I dont see my name on that screen. Btw, u needed 4 noobs to kill 1 gd???
  13. Dymek

Selling: or trading ml35 for camo jungle stalker

will sell instantly for 12k
  14. Dymek

Question: Disable vehicles in lootable PvP?

It isnt good idea about removing it. Gonna be even less players now. I hope you will rollback it anyway. You wasted much effort and money to create these toys, which purpose was to improve pvp fights. And now just removing it? Just keep improving it! Till its balanced! I found other simple idea...
  15. Dymek

Selling: or trading ml35 for camo jungle stalker

:)))))))))))))))))))
Back