Recent content by Eagle Pilot

1. E

CND # 31 Shop

Currently on STOCK: MA-102, 103, 104, 105, 107 OA- 102, 103, 104, 105, 107 Prices better than auction, updated regularly. How to get there: tp to the Main Complex South, run N, turn left and you are there. Number 31. Here is a map of CND shops (copied from Epictetus thread, hope he...
  2. E

Flying Tutorial How to take bugged seat

Thank you guys for EFD's and +rep, however I think this post should be read by much more people. Yesterday same problem during the flight. So please keep it on top. Will make everyones life easier.
  3. E

Overbooking flights - ok?

Yes, exactly. It is linear equation costs are like this: Calypso to CP - costs are 400 refined oil + 4 PEDs decay CP to CND - 800 refined oil + 12 PEDs decay so Calypso to CND is 400 + 800 = 1200 (refined oil) and 4 + 12 = 16 PEDs decay. Please take notice I don't remember how much oil...
  4. E

Flying Tutorial How to take bugged seat

OK as I promised this is tutorial about bug which MA didn't fix for the past 8 months or so. It is not tutorial about flying itself although one can figure all steps out of it anyway because the right wing chair is the hardest one. If you can take this one you will manage to take any other seat...
  5. 5

6. 3

7. 4

8. 1

9. 2

10. E

Starfinder either you didn't read my post, either you didn't read Serica's rewriting. And I understand why 80% of posters didn't catch the whole situation but you simple insult me. Come on you were there. You know I didn't extra profit out of those 2 flights. If I would book you a VIP flight...
  11. E

I understand his point of view. IMO tho my arguments crash his. But again stars not paying for the guy in neither scenario, the guy paid for himself, did he fly faster? YES, but he deserved that didn't he? (he is the one who let Starfinder fly at first place) . I didn't earn more, noone paid...
  12. E

Oki doki, first I am Eagle Pilot TI North, a friend point me out this thread and after reading it I was made to make a profile in here and give you all whole story (also facts which weren't revealed by Starfinder). I am a pilot over 3 years now if remember correctly so believe me I know the...
Back