Recent content by eagle

1. eagle

What's your favorite thread?

nice one onyx, ill add it in the fun department. + rep.. also for the maker! anybody else? what is your favourite thread? check you subscriptions for yours and add this one! eagle
  2. eagle

Hi kimmi, i like your thread, its very informative. my entropia vanity is not high enough yet (read: need a hof first ;-)) but hey.. thanks for not all being the same! added to the list! eagle
  3. eagle

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

eagle voted too vote here! still 12th.. 342 eagle +rep spread
  4. eagle

Info: Mod & Imp fap list

Nice thread Drdoom, I added it to my whats your favorite thread list eagle
  5. eagle

Found a new one by initiated by DrDoom check it out MOd FAP list I also added it to my list any others? owners of rare armour weapons for instance? eagle
  6. eagle

voted! come on guys! we need more votes eagle
  7. eagle

any new threads you want to add? check the first entry for an overview of favorite threads until now. I focus on threads that give overviews of some sort, other than entropedia information ofcourse eagle
  8. eagle

Vote again to get us on top! 57 votes. Vote here! http://www.mpogd.com/ TOP 100 RANKED GAMES IN THE GOTM POLL Rank Game Name Count Percentage 1 CrimeBloc 698 17.96% 2 UniBall 643 16.54% 3 Infantry 320 8.23% 4 Evernight 251 6.46% 5 Realms of Kaos 203 5.22% 6 B.O.T.S. 148 3.81% 7...
  9. eagle

What was the first mob you get global on ?

a bery between billys and phoenix
  10. eagle

The trivial number game... Lets count all together.

220 twotwenty eagle
  11. eagle

What decides your loot most

we all have our ideas on what decides when you get good, better, best loots. what are your ideas on this. the poll gives options that are most considered to influence. pick your choice. eagle
  12. eagle

Is there a difference between your team hunt mob and your solo hunt mob?

nice response. any more? eagle
  13. eagle

Is there a difference between your team hunt mob and your solo hunt mob?

When i solo hunt i mostly hunt feffs, molisk/bot/trax, argos, or skill my handgun on exars. ive only done a few team hunts but mostly on the same mobs. do you do that too or do you switch to a higher mob as you can handle it together? eagle
  14. eagle

Poll: How often do you team hunt?

id like to do more team hunting, have done it about 5 times but for some reason the outcome is worse than when shooting alone. this has to do with the mob moving around between team members causing me to miss more than usual. (for instance argos at twin where it is also hill) this triggers...
  15. eagle

Ahhh... The Egg!

ok haha, very funny, and it looks quite realistic. it might even be a good idea for mindark to do. although my guess is the tt value would be higher. it would have been an even better one if neverdie had taken away the egg and said it had hatched somewhere (with some rough indications) maybe...
Back