Recent content by edeanp

1. edeanp

Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale

I tried reserching package location via PostNord, but there were very little options when no tracking number is provided. The fact that mine package finally arrived in Texas does give merito to some type of logistical logjam either in Scandinavia or US, or both. I hope your package arrives soon.
  2. edeanp

Ordered 3/29. Still no package in Texas. Hope you’ve had better luck. 6/10... my two cups arrived.
  3. edeanp

Same here, eh. Emailed store support a month ago. Reply stated possible delays due to pandemic. Eight weeks international shipping (with no tracking) is sub-lagom. Still waiting for my mugs in Texas.
  4. edeanp

Foma apartment inspection

Thanks for your efforts. Fascinating to see contents and wonder how long the owner has been absent. I'm also curious why the VIP Disco Club was excised from the resort, and if it will ever be rejoined. :scratch2:
  5. edeanp

How to deal with slander?

How embarrassing for you, to not prioritize payment to this person that trusted you. Integrity is in short supply these days... :broke: Man up, pay your debt and pay it in haste.
  6. edeanp

Android app - Entropia Information

By saying "have been done", are you stating new bugs have surfaced or previous bugs have been resolved? :scratch2:
  7. edeanp

negativity :)

How ironic... you used to enjoy it. "Honey, what have you looted today?" https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?40450-Omg!-I%B4m-married-to-an-EU-addict!&p=703509&viewfull=1#post703509 Pitty for addicts? Sure I can understand that. Somewhere, you have become smug and...
  8. edeanp

FYI: Project Nostalgia

Great site! Much appreciated. Check my profile gallery for some landscapes scenery. I also have a PDF copy of Unionova's complete history of PE if you would like it. PM me if interested. Keep up great work.
  9. edeanp

How to Get more People to play this game? First Impressions from heavy gamer.

Not certain this is a valid assumption. CLD payments are based on Calypso revenue, which is from decay, et al. Unlike Arkadia Deeds, which actually pay out based on a taxed land area (Ark Underground). The CLD payouts shouldn't affect loot in any way. Only the recently adjusted loot...
  10. edeanp

Buzz & Summer had a baby ♥♥♥

Beautiful Kiddo! Congrats and good luck. :)
  11. edeanp

Gaming Headset with mic request

Wired, you can get them under 10 pounds. Amazon UK has great selection and great reviews.
  12. edeanp

Achievement: I'm 10 years old!

Love the "buying sweat for 2.4".
  13. edeanp

Sky Falling?

Loosing? Yes, they are losing money, but I'm a little more optimistic on the longevity of things.
  14. edeanp

Selling: Barely Used Male eMine PG (L) Full Set

Please PM me if you're interested in the full set only. Full Set = 410 PED. Can meet with you on Arkadia, evenings (GMT-5) or on weekends. Name Piece TT Full TT SFE% Sale% Price eMine PG/A 33.77 36.00 1.75 1.55 52.34 eMine PG/FG 33.65 35.50 1.65 1.50 50.48...
Back