Recent content by Eduardo

1. Eduardo

Joy of items

My herb boxes, opalo, herman ark tt-r, the hk110 and the S.I. Scorpion. They make me feel like an absolute legend. :yup:
  2. Eduardo

Achievement: Coolness:)

Grats! :beerchug: How long did it take you more or less? And wasn´t coolness meant to be unlocked at level 30 in any profession? :scratch2:
  3. Eduardo

Does VR influence behavior in RL?

And communist. Let´s not forget everyone. :smirk:
  4. Eduardo

Just stumbled upon this video - I wish I was immersed in Entropia like I was for PE

Wow, so that´s how it looked like, I´m speechless. Wow. :eyecrazy: Now I get what the vets are saying.
  5. Eduardo

Does VR influence behavior in RL?

People do, what people see.
  6. Eduardo

Speed Bike

It drifts well. :laugh:
  7. Eduardo

Ethical issues in game

Think of it as cleaning them in the way a shower would, but they can´t shower, so we do it for them with a weird tool. :sweat:
  8. Eduardo

Ethical issues in game

Hunting in real life, under controlled conditions, like bullfighting too, actually help protect and expand the living populations of animals in the wild under humane (animalane) conditions. Stop ingesting wrongful propaganda that actually does the opposite. At any time I could explain this to...
  9. Eduardo

The Modern Entropia Player

Einstein? :trout:
  10. Eduardo

A sad truth, but many people don´t give appropriate margins for buyout. It could be something many people could experiment with. :(
  11. Eduardo

Indeed for what´s to come. :rolleyes:
  12. Eduardo

It must be an international "case" known everywhere. :dunce: :silly2:
  13. Eduardo

Hahaha, that was a very funny video, specifically at the end where the dog kid puts that face. Those marshmellows. :whistle: An interesting theory. :wise:
  14. Eduardo

Increase Spawn Rates of Fruits to Make Taming More Affordable

That should have been engraved on Moises´s stone.
Back