Recent content by eggkranium

1. eggkranium

Explosive Projectiles BP stopped dropping EP(L) BP´s?

Well, that was a lie, I guess :) I got one, say, every 5-10k clicks on my EP2.. But now I can´t seem to get a single one no matter what. Maybe just a bad period, then.
  2. eggkranium

Explosive Projectiles BP stopped dropping EP(L) BP´s?

As the title says: Did the UnL EP bp´s stop dropping limited EP bp´s? I have done tens of thousands of clicks now, and no (L) bp´s at except for the vehicle ones.. Before I would get one a few k clicks apart. Can someone tell me if something was changed? I tried searching for an answer but no...
  3. eggkranium

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 T3

Ok then, that is what I will do. Mod can remove this post if you want.
  4. eggkranium

Wow.. how is this a scam?? It is certainly not useless and it IS per definition a rare fap. I have no clue what it's worth, I posted a price check that has got no replies and I have been away from the game for a long time. Dont call me a scammer because that is not my intention!
  5. eggkranium

Removed
  6. eggkranium

Price Check Adjusted Hedoc SK-20

Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this, wondering how much my unl. adjusted hedoc sk-20 tier 3 is worth? I think tiering is ~130/200 There's not that many that has been sold so I think it's kinda hard to guess.. Would appreciate some help! :) Thanks!
  7. eggkranium

Your best item loot ever?

Bumping this bad boy up! :) Did´nt play for a while now, but I see that Shrapnel has replaced lots of loot? So, is there even less items in loot nowadays? Still, I wanna se IT@MZ! POST your screenies PEOPLE! :D
  8. eggkranium

Awesome mate!
  9. eggkranium

ATH: First UL gun to tier10

Hi there mate, I was just wondering if you could take a screenie of the stats with all 10 dmg enhancers attached? Would be awesome to see ! :)
  10. eggkranium

What did you loot in VU8 then? No screenie? :)
  11. eggkranium

Did MindArk stop giving out items? Or are you looters just too lazy to post your awesome lootscreenies??? :wtg:
  12. eggkranium

Bumping my all time favorite thread! :)
  13. eggkranium

A good ´ole bump! :)
  14. eggkranium

Necromancing the stone Well....I´m back here again after a long break, just wanted to bump my beloved thread in which I have seen such orgasmic loot windows! Such feels :') Please mates, feel free to add to this thread, I would love to see your inputs! Regards, Nestor
  15. eggkranium

Achievement: Could call it an life ATH

Skönt att höra Larre! Som sagt tidigare, ut och dra några kalla nu!! :beerchug:
Back