Recent content by Else

1. E

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Else Glen Tage
  2. E

Question: Should MA Reduce the number and Size Of Hills/Mountains In Entropia

nah, leave the hills and mountains, but MOW the freaking grass! Does everywhere on Calypso need to be overgrown with weeds?
  3. E

Stop the ATHs!

When I log in, and I see a new ATH, all it does is make me want to not play, knowing the loot will probably Suck. I'd rather see 95 1k hofs than a 95k ATH. Here is the US, the lottery's are always like 10 million. And people play, but not that much, but when it hits 200 million, people...
  4. E

Society Goal List

I've always been interested in the goals of the different societies, and the progress that they are making towards them. So I'd love to keep a list here of society goals. Please post your soc name, what your goal is, and updates as to where you are towards attaining that goal. The story of...
  5. E

Selling: GEC Coil Springs 2M bp

Sold It, thanks for the interest everyone.
  6. E

Selling: GEC Coil Springs 2M bp

Got a lucky bp, selling the GEC Coil Springs 2M bp, PM me if interested, I'm on most nights CST, market is +500, so something around there... GL and Good Hoffing!
  7. E

Savings, how do you do it?

I meant saving up PEDs in EU... :) Got a new idea that seems to be working pretty well. Got a Jester D1 bp, since I've been mostly hunting, my LWT is ok, so I do all right whenever I do a crafting run. So I hunt mostly argos, save all the iron, then craft up some Jesters, and save all the...
  8. E

Down with SIB! errr if it works for you.

Someone asked what I was hunting... Armax Cow - for the Riker UL1 Armax Bull - for the Riker UL2 Estophyl - for the Riker UL3 Its not that I'm never going to use SIB weapons, its just that I'm going to try and loot them! With the UL1, I could kill young armax cows, but bulls and estophylls...
  9. E

Down with SIB! errr if it works for you.

I've been hunting for a while, and finally got up to Riker UL3 in the SIB weapons. My problem was that I would eat these weapons like candy, and there aren't that many on auction. So I would drop down to UL2 or 1 if that was all I could get. So I kept burning PEDS on markup on these L weapons...
  10. E

Savings, how do you do it?

Since I only deposit every so often, I find it hard to buy the big PED items. So what I've been doing is taking 10% of loot and try to "save" it. I bought a storage box, and all my savings go in there. I try to only keep markup items in there so that I can build up a larger amount of them...
  11. E

I'm out of books, what are you reading?

Some day I'll get off my butt and compile the list, but for now, I'm adding a new one, Stephen Ericksen. I swear I was reading House Of Chains and at the end I was screaming at the book going No No No! I like his style, just don't like his penchant for killing off main characters.
  12. E

I'm out of books, what are you reading?

Gotta say that I'm more into fantasy than Sci Fi or anything else, but my favorite author is Glen Cook (who has a new one coming out soon) but until that time, or until George R. R. Martin comes out with the second half of the last book, I'm empty. So what are you reading?
Back