1. Ember

Jet Go Black's Shop Inventory

:bump: Bump!
  2. Ember

Bump Sold: Leoi Knife Jester D-1
  3. Ember

Hey, I’m back after a hiatus, and going to restart that old thread where I kept stock of Jet Go Black’s shops! Happy shopping! Feel free to send additional offers to Jet herself. *Higher Priced "Common" pets are due to higher level. Shop #1 Location: Cape Corinth shop #17 Shop #2 Location...
  4. Ember

test

abc 123 edit success
  5. Ember

Question: Does Anyone Use Wood Shavings

Does anyone use 'em? :dunce: Yes. From trees.
  6. Ember

Entropia Ads

Err, I mostly know people here either above or below that, so that sounds right :) And yes, I agree that the player base here is older than most mmos.
  7. Ember

Rare Sapphire Chirin Dragon

Wait, I'm sorry, so confused. I've been away from the game.... THEY ADDED THE COMPETS?!?! WHAT?!?!? Could not find in updates. Grats to your rare :) Someone please fill me in :rolleyes:
  8. Ember

Good luck all

Good luck!
  9. Ember

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

http://youtu.be/Q6IPtRIDzoA Look, I know it's from another game, but it's a great one <3:ahh:
  10. Ember

New player explosion?

Agreed. I think there probably should be more free stuff in the early game.
  11. Ember

New player explosion?

:cool::lolup: Don't give anyone ideas for raiding a rig now... :lolup::cool:
  12. Ember

If you had to describe Entropia as a motto, what would it be?

Where's Audrey a Cheerful? :( "Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal."
  13. Ember

Have you ever ended up in a place like this ?

I would post my pic... But I'm too lazy. Spawned somewhere really high on ark. Flew back up and couldn't rach it, it was above the borders. Work of Oberon. I want more people like him.
  14. Ember

PvP4 minning log

Wow, you're doin good!
  15. Ember

Help New Player or Free Weekly Events : 12,000 PED Per Week

Meh, only problem I have with the game is the amount of money... Sure hope someone finds this useful, good luck...
Back