Recent content by Epictetus

1. Epictetus

Question: Where are the youngest Levis?

Thanks! (dont forget your head again) :)
  2. Epictetus

Question: Where are the youngest Levis?

Are they south of PA?
  3. Epictetus

Ancient Greece

Great thread, Kitten. Don't drink the hemlock! And see if Jason and the Argonauts still look so ugly.
  4. Epictetus

Leviathan

Where can I find the youngest Levis?
  5. Epictetus

Selling: Atrax Beach

Bump...good luck on the sale former mentor. :)
  6. Epictetus

- Content of Oblivion -

This thread is awesome sauce but please tell me that fishing pole pic is fake.
  7. Epictetus

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

We mounted the small hill, five of us fully geared. Ahead lay the robots of Akbal-Cimi. We knew we couldn't defeat them. Maybe we could just hold them until reinforcements arrived. The commander spit out his cigar and looked at us. We all nodded. A shrill whine went up from our guns as we...
  8. Epictetus

Question: Who bought FPC?

Google? Apple? Please god not Zynga. :(
  9. Epictetus

Info: Artists Guild Society

When did MA say not to advertise real artists? There was that art gallery (Mark Kostabi, etc.) and some shops with real life artists.
  10. Epictetus

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Congrats to the winners...Foma feel free to use this image (with changed name ofc) for an ingame sign as Neverdie did: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=59443&catid=member&imageuser=893
  11. Epictetus

playing EU just becoming impossible! with all the new VUS.

I'm hitting a 2 gig limit here also...is there a way to download partial files via FTP or something?
  12. Epictetus

Help: Login Failed

Same here. Deleted folder, re-downloaded, same problem. A 9 hour download or copying files from some other users are NOT ACCEPTABLE solutions. Fix this NOW.
  13. Epictetus

Aloha Peeps

What's up old friend. :D No fishing, and I haven't seen mention of pirates. Beckhamino couldn't get it done last night in the MLS Championship game (LA lost in penalty kicks), he was hitting his inhaler and looked like he was going to fall down. World Cup next summer, go USA!
  14. Epictetus

more globals and more items?

Gotta hook the new players. :)
  15. Epictetus

Imperial Government II

Did all these people die this week??? :scratch2: Do we have a new government?
Back