Recent content by Evoluta

1. Evoluta

Info: Soc List 2011

The society Sweatersareus is disbanded. The website http://sweatersareus.webs.com now is just an infosite.
  2. Evoluta

Entropia Universe Account Inactivity

Careful: this is not a regular MA inactivity notice - if it were, you would see how long you had BEEN inactive and how long MA will *keep* the account until they disgard it as is written in the TOS.
  3. Evoluta

Server Restart

nah had ctd's since now three updates ago, and never before
  4. Evoluta

Entropia Universe Release 11.9.0 Avaliable

Make that 5 times in 10 minutes. At the moment Entropia Universe is a very unstable and expensive CHAT program. If the person you are chatting with stays online long enough that is. Improvements? Not been able to stay online long enough to see. Very disappointed! This is no way to release a VU...
  5. Evoluta

Entropia Universe 11.8.3 Release Notes

Would I complain if I wanted to kill noobs myself? How odd. Never mind it is.
  6. Evoluta

I don't understand what it is you don't understand... . I don't PvP, talking about people forcing PvP on non-PvPers.
  7. Evoluta

Yes I am annoyed with it too. I don't mind players liking PvP as long as it is a deal between themselves, the PvP players. But now there are players who just kill noobs, sweaters and non-PvP-ers. And for what? One day in some look at me killing innocent noobs list. I hate it. Very disrupting.
  8. Evoluta

It does not seem so :/
  9. Evoluta

a bug with accounts? accounts listing incorect birthdates?

lol I would certainly NOT consider that - still it is a bit annoying, I know a lot of guys just as easy make a female avatar but I didn't think a second about creating a male one.
  10. Evoluta

a bug with accounts? accounts listing incorect birthdates?

My DoB is displayed correctly now but I still appear to be a male on the account info. Which I am not. I was told it would be fixed "next" update, which was the land grab update. Then with Nea going PvP and lots of crashes I totally forgot but it still displays *male*.
  11. Evoluta

Server Downtime for Release

After this update some systems may be slightly more online than others. We apologize for your convenience.
  12. Evoluta

New lines on the Radar/Compass

Erm just as long as you keep in mind that Lattitude and Longitude on the radar are mixed up. Lat IS Lon and Lon IS Lat funny mistake :p
  13. Evoluta

Opportunity to update Date of Birth

I have had a gender change from fem to male too :/ support did say they would change that as soon as possible though
  14. Evoluta

Server Maintenance

servers are UP
  15. Evoluta

Server Maintenance

It is a mob the size of a Boorum (minus third leg) and it used to be in between a very important content update and server stability. For a myth pretty neat stuff :p
Back