Recent content by EyE

1. E

Goals for 2024

For 2024: - to stay under 200 hp because gaining hp intentionally drains peds fast and no one wants that. - to stay as low skilled as possible because gaining skills intentionally drains peds fast and no one wants that. - to make as much peds as possible because its only real goal in this game...
  2. E

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Ok I have big issue with tt return vs. return with MU. Why? Because this game wouldnt exist without markup, so im asking why only few people track their return with MU... Only real tracking is how much peds you put in and how much your avatar is worth to this day... Sorry to OP for little off-topic
  3. E

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Hello to all. Mining profession is a journey and it cant be explaind with words, cant be tracked by days, weeks, years tt return wise...Cant be explained with % returns nor other silly stuffs like that. They made it complex and it can be understand with players intelligence and your own ingame...
  4. E

Selling: [Genesis Star Excavator, Improved] T2 - Sold

Isnt that one nice tool? Can you tell us how did you get this excavator? Maybe I'll make you an offer... Bump
  5. E

News: Introducing TWEN Token

@mindark official - for miners finger in the mouth or maybe something else?
  6. E

Buying: Terramaster 8 (L) finder

If you have one for sale, pm me.
  7. E

Uber: 2,4k Lyst

nice, gratz! :yay:
  8. E

Uber: 1,3k Belkar

wooot :yay:
  9. E

Buying: Liakon F harness

give a man his harness :yup: :bump:
  10. E

Buying: Full Mah'ketta F

bump..........
  11. E

Buying: Full Mah'ketta F

Heya, Im buying full Mah'ketta F, pm me if you have one for sale, ty.
  12. E

Selling: Selling Terra Master 3 Gold Rush UL

i offer tt+400
  13. E

New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

Just to clarify something - Three avatars are involved in this story and one guy playing Yes I loaned excavator to ex soc member as his first avatar was playing for years entropia and I was fooled...
  14. E

New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

Hello guys, Yesterday ingame I got information about avatar who is highly active and hoffing "big" mostly on Arkadia minerals and crafting terra amps (most of you active know who he is...). Recently I read on forum about that avatar related to other one (now inactive, selling terra amp bps and...
  15. E

Selling: Redulite and Kanerium

Selling redu and kane atm 700% redulite 250% kanerium
Back