Recent content by eyeshark

1. eyeshark

Is the normal that Trade?

The auction fees are too damn high!
  2. eyeshark

Generic Fuse Prices

??????????
  3. eyeshark

Question: Market manipulation or harassment on Queen Bed (C)?

We need a manager to the furniture department. Manager to the furniture department.
  4. eyeshark

MU vs efficiency (efficiency overrated?)

My understanding is it only reduces the decay on the weapon, not other attachments.
  5. eyeshark

HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

That’s a lot-o-killin’
  6. eyeshark

Suggestion: Prioritize fixing Cyrene - I'm done!

Almost like partners one might say.
  7. eyeshark

make a tp down and up from ss free or remove the thruster cost...

Yeah sorry about that. My comment was meant to be more tongue-in-cheek. I think if it were lowers to 2 ped it would be a more attractive option.
  8. eyeshark

make a tp down and up from ss free or remove the thruster cost...

Ive thought about this, but I have no skin in the “thruster game” aside from buying them so I’ve not expressed my thoughts. But I will take this opportunity. The biggest thing for me is that a thruster makes sense to be required (and, sure, decay) when leaving a planet’s atmosphere. But why do...
  9. eyeshark

Suggestion: Prioritize fixing Cyrene - I'm done!

As a relatively new/returning player, I will share the lesson I have learned. When things like this launch, I’ll likely rush over to collect materials and sell them immediately without stockpiling. I will not try to save them to complete whatever goal they are a part of. I’ll get my money...
  10. eyeshark

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

Zorander is on the right track here. I was going to make a similar comment. However I will simply elaborate a bit. Evey’s point was that the MU is what puts you over the top. If everyone did this, would it collapse the game/economy? Not at all. If an item is over-farmed because everyone knows...
  11. eyeshark

Info: Toulan crafting yields bounty exploit - confirm?

Reading through the thread, I’m not too convinced it’s anything “out of the ordinary.”
  12. eyeshark

Virtual Tycoon login out/shutting down

I tried this app when I returned to the game last year and I couldn’t even get it to let me sign in.
  13. eyeshark

Selling: Privateer (Pathfinder) with 3200 SI [SOLD]

Okay okay. Since you seem desperate, I’ll bite. I’ll take 1k ped to haul this thing away for you. /s
  14. eyeshark

Info: Toulan crafting yields bounty exploit - confirm?

The taming daily is by guardian village. NPC is by the stable. Mobs are down the beach behind GV.